Hillsboro Hops MiLB Baseball Team Tshirt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting on the hat. Last time I checked, it was supposed to be available around February.

I've also been asking the LHBS if they are going to carry their merchandise. Not one place has said yes.

If I owned a home brew store and there was a local minor league team with a hop as a mascot I sure as heck would carry their stuff.

I live in one of the many Hillsboro's across the country so this will be great to wear around town.

I heard about several people in the Portland area that thought this team mascot was stupid. I think it frigin rocks! I want a hat when they come out!

Heh, I live just a few miles west of Hillsboro and love the mascot...but understandably many think it is dumb. There isn't any hop industry at all in the county and it is a plant...:D

I'm enjoying a nice Bridgeport "Hop Harvest" imperial pilsner made from fresh wet hops right now! :rockin:

strambo said:
...but understandably many think it is dumb. There isn't any hop industry at all in the county

I like it too and I might have to get a hat.

It's like the Utah Jazz or LA Lakers. No real jazz or lakes in those cities. At least there are hop farms within an hour and Oregon is a good hop producer.

Back