High My Name Is Brews Willis and I made a How two Video, Check it

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE Happy Gilmore- favorite movie, ever!

I especially love the part when Happy kicks Bob Barker's ass. Someone should post an excerpt- it makes me laugh every time.

That's one of my all-time favorite scenes. But the golf part of the movie is extremely silly (although entertaining). Kind of like this video that we are critiquing.

Okay, so the video is silly, intentionally. And the OP is over-enthusiastic, though I take his remarks about winning the world to be in fun. I like to think of homebrewers as a friendly, supportive crowd, most of the time.

Unless vertical videos are posted, and then it's time to crack some skulls.

Oh boi, jeez, ummmm have hue ever heard of a little thing called the Uverse?? That's farther than the nationals, please. That's probably where we'll take the big win and finally make Pa proud, please.
maxresdefault.jpg

Oh boi, jeez, ummmm have hue ever heard of a little thing called the Uverse?? That's farther than the nationals, please. That's probably where we'll take the big win and finally make Pa proud, please.

How do you shewt non vertical films, please??:fro:

Oh my god I cant Evan believe were aLready filming episode too thanks two all are latest FanZ please.:ban:

I tend to shy away from people who spell like this person does. Especially when it is on purpose.

Morans.

:ban:

I am going to retract an earlier statement. You obviously haven't been educated properly. Still, no forgiveness, as I am at least sure you had the opportunity.

"Brah."

*rolls eyes*

Enjoy your life. I am going to do the same, and to ensure my enjoyment, my life will no longer have anything to do with this train-wreck of a thread.

:)

" I was always partial to Roy Rodgers"

" ho ho ho now I have a machine gun"

" 9 million terrorists and I kill the one that has feet smaller than my sister"

Watch out brews Willis , Hans Gruber wants to kill you. Unless you threw him out the window already .

OK I'm done

PS...... MC Hammer is in the limo waiting for you

I speak three languages, but have no idea what this says.

Back