Hey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewhead

Reaction score
been a while since I've been here posting. been busy - but still brewing.

this summer's sweet stout was a rave with beer buds and they have requested it ever since.

i do have a wee heavy that i can't wait to sample later in february.

I'm still doing partial grain recipes. the quality i get from these are pretty darn good so i don't see myself switching to all grain any time soon.

i appreciate all the advice i got here at homebrewtalk. i send people over who are thinking about starting their own brewing. i think the advice and reading i did here shortened the learning curve. now i wouldn't consider myself a pro by any means, but i am at a level that i no longer get all tense when brewing. it feels a LOT more natural and the results keep getting better.

so thanks all.

Just so you know you're not being ignored....

Your comments are good. I'm glad someone here (I'm not taking credit just acknowledging it) provided you with good info.

As far as the "pro" comment...since HB is illegal to sell that will keep us in the stupor amateur arena for some time!:drunk:

Latest posts

Back