hey everyone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devlzluv

Reaction score
lol like alot of people ive been reading on here, it all started with mr beer now im startign to look at getting some new equipment and really start doign this stuff right. really excited about all this and cant wait to start doign some 5 gallon batchs. this site is awesome and has answered alot of questions i was thinking, people seem pretty cool here so i say HEY to everyone :mug:

question to im really looking at getting started but from what im reading is it worth it to step up and go all grain or start with the intermediate stuff from mid west supplies. im all about going gun ho on this cuz my wife gave me access to are second closest (lol my brewing area) so i have plenty of room. just tell me what you guys would do, god i love doing this gd new hobby gonna be my destruction

ima mess around with extracts first then to mini then to AG. that way i can get a full feel for it all and have fun to get my SHWBO onboard fully with my beer obsession. anyone have any good first time real brewing (graduated from mr beer now it shall go to a good home) let me know excited as hell about this

Back