Calling in from Canada - Beautiful BC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordan Martin

Reaction score
Hello everyone!yE
I am brand spanking new to the world of HB - specifically starting with MEAD but my mind is already looking at slowly delving into ale and beer.
That being said I am super excited to be here and look forward to bottling some fine brews and sharing a few sips with you all!
Please feel free to reach out as I have alot to learn and this is far outside my wheelhouse. Cheers and have an awesome week :D

Hello everyone!yE
I am brand spanking new to the world of HB - specifically starting with MEAD but my mind is already looking at slowly delving into ale and beer.
That being said I am super excited to be here and look forward to bottling some fine brews and sharing a few sips with you all!
Please feel free to reach out as I have alot to learn and this is far outside my wheelhouse. Cheers and have an awesome week :D
Welcome to the forum and the start of many brewing adventures. I think you'll find the hobby enjoyable and lots of helpful people on the forum

yes welcome. did you already start making your mead. one advantage mead has over beer is that you can get the ingredients almost anywhere. its prolly a very easy way to get into this hobby. cider ingredients are also readily available and ciders are easy to make imo.

this is a very deep rabbit hole welcome to the journey .

cheers

yes welcome. did you already start making your mead. one advantage mead has over beer is that you can get the ingredients almost anywhere. its prolly a very easy way to get into this hobby. cider ingredients are also readily available and ciders are easy to make imo.

this is a very deep rabbit hole welcome to the journey .

cheers
I did. i started with a kit from Craft-a-brew and i may have been a little too flexible with the recipe. haha. so the fermentation has been very erratic. But today i am giving it a go with some less ready-to-go solutions as i dive deeper. I just made a post on the mead making forum :D scared but excited. thank you for the warm welcome

Back