Hey everyone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbrewjay

Reaction score
Hey Im Justin, I am very new to home brewing but very excited to be getting started. Any tips or any advice please feel free. I will need any help i can get im sure!!!! Thanks Everyone.:mug:

P.S. Also It is great be in this elite group of home brewers.!:rockin:

welcome to the forum and the obsession... warning up front it will take over your life (not that its a bad thing)

as for tips i would check out the stickies on the beginners brewing forum they will get you away from lots of newb problems.

Welcome, Justin.

I'll second jtsims warning. . . this hobby and this site are very addicting. (In a good way).

There is such a wealth of knowledge here. You'll get to know the regulars around here quickly. Don't be offended quickly if there is a bit of playfulness in some responses. People like to have fun here while helping each other out.

:mug:

Hey thanks for the response guys! I am excited for my first brew have been reading up on some tips i found in the beginners section. I am just waiting for the local brew shop to get their shipment of kits in..

Back