Here it is...Massive April of Fools Sale - Nor Cal Brewing Solutions 25% Off

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PM's have been sent! I have to tell you guys, my team was busting it out today! packaging grain like CRAZY! My gawd you all are ordering some great packages! I would LOVE to try some of the beers that is coming out of that grain room this month!
Someone today ordered an entire BJCP tags set. Yes all 97 of them! I want to see pictures of those on your taps Mr.

This is the funnest promo we have ever done! Look for it again next year for sure!

Again if I missed you repost and I will getcha' tomorrow

Cheers
Jay

Alright guys. Was stuck on the phone with ATT..... So I had a good 30 min to kill. LOL And I was able to get caught up on sending PM's. I have had a few PM's about the Chugger pumps. We sold out as I am sure you would have guessed at 25% off who wouldn't buy 1 or 2 so we have a bunch more on the way and they will be back on the site in a few days.

Cheers
Jay

Done... If I missed ya.. Well your out of luck... JKJKJK...

Reply to the post again and I will get ya tomorrow. 5am comes fast! So I am off to bed. Will chat tomorrow.

Cheers
Jay

25% of 97% is like getting something for free. Please send me a code. I want to spend some money!

PM's are sent Ladies and Gentlemen......

Have some fun! Look around we just added 40 new items in the last 2 days.

We are several days out in the shop so if you ordered a false bottom system and haven't received tracking as of yet its getting built and you should get tracking very soon.

Cheers
Jay

Back