Hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

torgan

Reaction score
I thought I'd get this posted, since I've been spending more time on these boards, as of late and thought I should introduce myself and say hello. My name is Torgan I'm Nurmey's husband. I don't suppose I need to give any more description that you don't already know from Nurmey.

I will say though, that it is really great to have a spouse that not only allows one to have their hobbies, but participates in it as well.

:rockin:

I thought I'd get this posted, since I've been spending more time on these boards, as of late and thought I should introduce myself and say hello. My name is Torgan I'm Nurmey's husband. I don't suppose I need to give any more description that you don't already know from Nurmey.

I will say though, that it is really great to have a spouse that not only allows one to have their hobbies, but participates in it as well.

:rockin:

Hello!.........

Torgan, Nurmey...who named you guys?

I wonder what your kids names will be??? :confused:

Actually, it's akgirl (just in case she shows up some day). ;)

Hi honey, glad you finally decided to make yourself known to the folks I spend so much time with!

Note to self: be careful what I say about HWMO from now on :D

Nurmey, considering the shocking and horrific things you've said about him before, I don't see any reason to stop now. :D

Nurmey, considering the shocking and horrific things you've said about him before, I don't see any reason to stop now. :D

Probably no worse than the Shocking and horrible things she says about me to my face. :eek: :D

Nah...for the most part she's been quite kind in her descriptions of you...For the most part...Except late at night, when she's been drinking, and you're already in bed...Luckily that's just on chat so there's really no record of it...Lucky for her that is...:tank:

Just kidding...

Welcome aboard!!!

:mug:

Latest posts

Back