Hello from Washington

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustysocket

Reaction score
New to the forums from Oly, WA. :mug:

Have been brewing extracts on/off for the last two decades. Had put the equipment in storage since the last move. It sat dormant for the last five years or so decided to get going again and was searching for a lhbs and came across homebrewtalk. Have been reading up on AG as that has interested me for some time. Looks like some new equipment will be necessary.

I have found midwest and northern for online supplies. Any other places I should know of?

Anyway, hello to all. Don't have much to share as I never have kept logs. I just make it and drink it and hope for the best. :rockin:

Welcome
I order my stuff from Austin Home Brew mostly
Morebeer has a good selection of equipment for all grain

Thanks for the advice.

I see a couple of the vendors here offer 8$ shipping.... that's not bad at all.

I'm fortunate to have a couple of local stores as well for supplies. I am finding that there are lots of goodies to add to the want list.

rustysocket welcome i dunno how you feel about Tacoma but theres a great lil hbs called the beer essentials here just off I-5 exit 127 towards puyallup if you really cant find a good one in Oly. Welcome all to the Cascadian family.

rustysocket welcome i dunno how you feel about Tacoma but theres a great lil hbs called the beer essentials here just off I-5 exit 127 towards puyallup if you really cant find a good one in Oly. Welcome all to the Cascadian family.

Thanks for the heads up. There is a decent one off of Pacific in Lacey that has bulk extract, grains, and decent prices, that I have been using. I'll have to check out Tacoma next time Im up that way. Appreciate the info.

:mug:

Thanks for the heads up. There is a decent one off of Pacific in Lacey that has bulk extract, grains, and decent prices, that I have been using. I'll have to check out Tacoma next time Im up that way. Appreciate the info.

Send me the address i want to know where all the crackhouses are around here

Send me the address i want to know where all the crackhouses are around here

http://www.healthcrafts.com/

Coming South on I-5 you would get off on Pacific and make a Right, It's a few blocks past the Ford dealership on the Left. It's kind of hidden behind some commercial buildings up the hill and not visible from the street but throw the address in google and you will find it.

One of the best things is it is open 7 days

http://www.healthcrafts.com/

Coming South on I-5 you would get off on Pacific and make a Right, It's a few blocks past the Ford dealership on the Left. It's kind of hidden behind some commercial buildings up the hill and not visible from the street but throw the address in google and you will find it.

One of the best things is it is open 7 days

Damn thats a cool looking place and its got Hydroponics ! SNAP!

Whats this one called? Got an addy? I live in Lacey, yet I have been going to Rocky Top on the west side of Oly.

Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind... I finished reading the thread :)

Is Rocky Top the one that used to be out near Mud Bay? I tried to find it the other day and came up empty.

Welcome.

Yes RT used to be out on Mud bay. The young man that ran the place got a brewer job and his dad and sis run the place now on the week day's and he is there on the w/e's.

I'm just south of you off HW12 & Rochester.

Have you ever been to the brewing club that meets at the Fish tale?

I started just over a year and a half ago, 2nd yr hop garden and switched to AG last fall, still do PM though as I like the Belgian kit at the place off Pacific.

Still working on my M&J clone. 4 versions tried so far. slowly getting there... but still a ways to go in getting the mouth feel down.

Cheers:mug:

you could also check out olympic brewing supplies they are in bremerton/silverdale area. i go there whenever i head out that way

Latest posts

Back