Hello from Pinetop, AZ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew_MU

Reaction score
Been brewing for a few years and a buddy of mine told me about this cool site. He is also a recently joined member but I forgot is handle.

We brew quite a bit of extract brews, mostly kits from Austin Homebrew, HopTech, and a place in Tempe, AZ (forgot the name). I used to live in Austin and thats where I got hooked, so I feel a bit loyal to Austin Homebrew.

We are getting ready to tackle a Texas Blonde and a copy of Dogfish Head Indian Brown. My fav's for this year so far have been a Harpoon IPA copy and a nutbrown from the place in Tempe. We just finished with a Firehouse 4 Ale and Alaska Amber.

Glad to join up and wanted to say Hello! Homebrew is fun, I really have enjoyed it!

Welcome. This is a great community. Where in Arizona do you live. I know you said Pinetop, but I have no idea where that is. There are a growing number of AZers on the site.

welcome to HBT. you will enjoy how helpful and informative everyone is. I understand first loyalties, I prefer the LBHS in NW Phoenix, plus its on my way home from work. hehe. I'm sure it wont be long before you are looking at partial mash or all grain. hope to meet you at a local group brew sometime.

Pinetop is near Show Low, sort of East Central AZ, in the mtns (7000ft or so).

LBHS may be the place where we got that nut brown from. I hear the nutbrown used to be served at a brew pub in Phoenix, good stuff.

Will be close to Sierra Vista on THursday, will be in Patagonia. So do you southerner's brew mostly in the winter?

Thanks for the Welcome.

Welcome.

I brew year round. I'm trying to get my buddy to go halvsies on some stuff for his place in Colcord.

Keep an eye out for BATF- Phoenix Events.

Welcome.

I brew year round. I'm trying to get my buddy to go halvsies on some stuff for his place in Colcord.

Keep an eye out for BATF- Phoenix Events.
somehow I don't think Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms events are that exciting :D

Been brewing for a few years and a buddy of mine told me about this cool site. He is also a recently joined member but I forgot is handle.

ah, I see my assistant brew master has joined....j/k -- Brew_MU is the guy who taught me everything I know!

any of you AZ'ers going to Made in the Shade in Flag in July? I'll be there....

If anyone else will be there, let me know and we can :mug:

ah, I see my assistant brew master has joined....j/k -- Brew_MU is the guy who taught me everything I know!

:tank: It has been lots of FUN!

Welcome to the site! I've not been up to that area yet, but my boss tells me it's a place to retire to - or was that Williams? I'd ask him but he's busy yelling at someone - eh, gotta love corporate America -

My first BATF was just a few weeks ago and a real blast - you're in good company on this site.

probably Pinetop....Williams kinda sucks, unless you like I-40 traffic noise and wells that need to be 500+ feet to get any water....

I haven't made the decision on attending.
Our westside club is having a meeting/pool party that day.
If it warms up too much down here I might cruise up.
Welcome to the board Brew_MU.

Hi There,
Been a long time since i have came here. But am very happy to see a lot more people from Arizona on here! There were not many before. And more from Phoenix too. Welcome.

Back