Hello from Norway!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brettgvdp

Reaction score
Hello from Norway. I joined this forum since I am new to brewing. It's nice to know there are people with experience who are willing to share their knowledge. Where are you all from and what made you interested in brewing?

Welcome to the community from Alabama. Brewing has always been in my life. My Dad and his brothers were into brewing when I grew up.

Welcome to the community from CT, USA! What got me into brewing was my love of flavorful beer and a bunch of older frat brothers brewing in the basement!

Welcome from North Carolina.
A friend was getting out of brewing and gave me his plastic ferrmenter bucket and some Grolsch bottles, so I tried brewing. That was all it took.

From Georgia and another new brewer, Hello! (I just got here too, so would be weird if I said welcome I think... ) I look forward to learning along side you while we both figure this out!
Get It Kevin Durant GIF by Apple TV+

Back