Hello from Nebraska

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lanfox

Reaction score
New to brewing, but ambitious, with handy skills, and creativity. Only 2 years experience of brewing small one gallon batches, and slowly building an equipment set capable of handling 5 gal kit.

Welcome to the forums! There are a good few Huskers (and ex-pat Huskers) on here. Whereabouts are you from?

Welcome to HBT! :mug:
You will find that it isn't that much harder to brew 5 gallons but much nicer to have 5 times the beer for your efforts!

RichBrewer said:
Welcome to HBT! :mug:
You will find that it isn't that much harder to brew 5 gallons but much nicer to have 5 times the beer for your efforts!

I will upgrade soon enough, I'm just hammering out a few recipes before i make the step up to 5 gal

Welcome to HBT Lanfox!

I was born and raised in Omaha and am a die hard Husker fan. Have any of you husker fans seen the front plate on my brewsystem? Maybe a few fellow husker fans will appreciate this. GBR!

Final.JPG

2204031070058020267S600x600Q85.jpg

Hey Jay, I got some family in A-town, if you go to the bar youve prob met my sisters fam LOL

Back