Hello from Grand-Falls, NB, Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamiesavoie

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jamie, I'm from northern New-Brunswick, Canada. I've been making fruit wine for the past 3 years and now I want to start home brewing my own ale.

My short term goal is to be able to brew good Belgian ale, most specifically something like Hoegaarden. If I could I would bath in this stuff!

I did my first beer this summer and it was a Festa Brew Wheat kit. Soon I’ll step it up a little and do an extract kit, then partial mash and finally be able to make all-grain. I’m the kinda guy who likes to make everything from scratch so learning to brew all grain is one of my 2012 goals.

Here’s my first question here would be the “best” place to buy ingredients in Canada? Does anyone knows an actual store in the eastern Canada or northern Maine (I live on the border)?

Cheers to a great place!
:mug:

Welcome to the homebrewing obsession!

There are quite a number of Canadian brewers on this site that should be able to direct you to a good LHBS (local home brew supply). Try searching the site for discussions about them!

Good luck to you in getting started and keep us updated on your progress!

:mug:

Back