hawaii is good

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loganb

Reaction score
this place is awsome! my family and i just PCSed here to hawaii on the island of Oahu and it is awsome. the plane ride from dallas to here sucked but man north shore is so beautiful. havent had a chance to check out the brew shop downtown yet been busy inprocessing and gettin to my new unit. bit of advice if anyone comes here to visit or live the roads are very differnt. only 3 high ways on the island but like five million connecting roads. and the local beers are really good had a pale ale and a nice lager from a brewery in Hilo on one of the other islands very nice. only thing that sucks is i deploy in a few months but hey it happens

and the local beers are really good had a pale ale and a nice lager from a brewery in Hilo on one of the other islands very nice.

Would that be Mehana/Hawaii Nu'i? :D

I stopped by there and Kona Brewing during a trip to Kailua a few months ago. If you're in Honolulu stop by the Side Street Inn. Some good food in that place!

Chshrecat i am at schofield barracks near miliani i think thats how its spelled. still trying to get the names of places and roads down but only been here about a week. passedpawn i spent 4 years minus 15 at fort hood. not a bad place just hot as crap in summer and to many people on that post and if i win the lotto i will send you some tickets to come on down here. shooter i think thats what it was and it was awsome. i drank it at this jamesons by the sea very nice food at that place by the way. and the people here are so nice and layed back

Latest posts

Back