Happy Birthday, Revvy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... just 44? I would have thought much older than that. And I don't say that because he seems "wise" or anything like that.... I mean... he just LOOKS a lot older than that.

Hmm... weird.

(sorry... ya gotta have at least jerk in every thread. I try to fill in where I can)

Happy Birthday Revvy. Your extremely long, detailed responses have helped me get through a lot. Thanks, and I'm drinkin' one for you tonight... then a lot more for me.

Hoppy Beerthday Revvy!!!

:mug:

beergirl969211.jpg
What table is Revvy at...?

Happy Birthday Revvy, I still say you should come down to Columbus tomorrow and celebrate me and my buddy's birthdays with us at the Columbus Zoo Brew at the Zoo event.

Happy Birthday Revvy!!! Hope you have a great one

I also hope LGI finds a way to recover your candle out of his buttocks!

Happy Birthday! I can't say I've always read every one of your awesomely detailed posts, but I'm sure they were all very worthwhile!

J/K I love your posts, man! :mug:

Happy Birthday Revvy, and may you be in bed sound asleep before your wife finds out you are drunk....

As far as I know, Revvy isn't married. Wouldn't that be some funny **** if he got so toasted he ended up married. A little extra birthday present he wasn't counting on. :D

Back