Grolsch Mini Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thaumaturgist

Reaction score
Does any one know if you can re-use the Grolsch Mini-kegs?

I saw one in the liquor store, and thought it would be a perfect size to keg into.

Any thoughts.

Thau

Thaumaturgist said:
Does any one know if you can re-use the Grolsch Mini-kegs?

I saw one in the liquor store, and thought it would be a perfect size to keg into.

Any thoughts.

Thau

Are these like the new 5L Heniken kegs with the built in tap?

I believe they are different. They look different at the store any way. I've heard that the Heniken ones aren't reusable, but I'm not the expert :)

Thau

Don't know. I spoze I could always have some people over that I don't like, and offer it to them... :eek:

EdWort said:
I wonder if Grolsch in the keg is as skunky as grolsch in the green bottle?

Criminy...there goes my plan to buy a butt-load of Grolsch so's I'd have some swing-top bottles...:(

EdWort said:
I wonder if Grolsch in the keg is as skunky as grolsch in the green bottle?

Ed, assuming you drank the Corona that was originally in those starter bottles you've posted, I may have to call a "pot-calling-kettle-black" foul here...

Junebug said:
Criminy...there goes my plan to buy a butt-load of Grolsch so's I'd have some swing-top bottles...:(
I'd go with Fischer. The bottles are 22 oz brown flip tops, and IMHO the beer tastes way better.

Latest posts

Back