Great Craft beers available in Arizona

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a brewer that winters in Arizona. I am renting this year instead of hauling a fifth wheel from our igloo in Canada. Can you suggest some killer craft beers to get for a beer appreciation night? Thanks

Where in Arizona? Is there a particular style you want?
I winter in Gold Canyon and like stouts. My goal is to have a beer appreciation event and ask the guests to bring certain kinds of beer so people can taste the various types of beer like: IPA's, Belgium styles with wheat, German Helles, Great Pale ales and other types that light beer drinkers are missing. Thanks for responding.. Traditionally I take a keg system with me in the fifth wheel and several kegs. This year we rented a unit and thus the reason to purchase on the southern end of our journey. Hope you have some great selections. Total wines is nearby and they have a monster selection.

A couple of Phoenix breweries I have been to:

The Phoenix Ale Brewery's Watermelon Ale is good.

SunUp Brewing Co makes an awesome White Russian,Vanilla Porter and you can find it in cans at Total Wine. I wished I could get the recipe, but the owner has been brewing it for over 20 years and during that time has never (at least what I could find) given any details.

Back