Great Board!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanzerOfDoom

Reaction score
Having looked at many "brew boards" just wanted to thank all the members here for making this one the best. Not once have I seen a critical post or a personal attack here, can't say the same for the others.

The numbers here may not be as high as other boards but this is always my first stop when I have a question.

Thanks

yup...i learned alot from this board...like how to make a degree sign (°), and that bleach is the best no-rinse sanitizer EVER!

Bjorn Borg said:
yup...i learned alot from this board...like how to make a degree sign (°), and that bleach is the best no-rinse sanitizer EVER!

LOL...where is that popcorn emoticon when you need it?

Did you also know that you can sanitize your bottles in the dishwasher? Yep, I do it all the time. I know it works. :rockin:

Pumbaa said:
NO REAL BREWER uses bleach . . . they urinate on their stuff because urine is sterile

:ban:

You see THAT's why I come here all the time... Little tidbits like that to help me brew better beer!!! :rockin:

You mean someone had a debate on using the dishwasher on bottles??? :D

:mug: Ize

The admins just hide the evidence. Somewhere on a server is the proof that debates get heated/completely uncalled for/totally hilarious, but they get deleted so those that come in after they were actually working have no idea what actually happened. :D

Maestro Brewsmith said:
The admins just hide the evidence. Somewhere on a server is the proof that debates get heated/completely uncalled for/totally hilarious, but they get deleted so those that come in after they were actually working have no idea what actually happened. :D

It's so we can draw nice people in and then get them banned and call them a$$holes! (*)

Back