• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Crazy Chemist - yessir!
I have a significant amount of bombers and many smaller bottles available in the Bothell/Mill Creek area.

Whatcha need/want?
Looking for just about anything since I’m just starting out but I do like the 16’s, 12’s, and also looking for some of the shorter bottles that will fit in my playmate little ice chest. I’m not sure what they are called.

@Crazy Chemist - I should be able to get you 20-30 bombers without issue. All of them were cleaned prior to being stored, but may need to have a label removed. I'll take a peek at what I have for 12 oz size. It's not a size I typically buy, so I doubt I have many.

Free for you if you want them.

Sending you a message so we can chat details offline ...

Just graduated to kegging, I've got ~100 12 oz bottles with cartons that need a home. All de-labeled and well loved, no dirty dogs. Pickup only and free, Chicago west burbs, HMU.

Putting it out there again.
A hundred or more .5 liter flip-tops, well used, no longer needed, in Doraville/Dunwoody
Georgia.
A bunch of .75 liter flip-tops also.
Contact me. Don't want to pitch them.

JRE

There hasn't been any posts here for awhile. So I guess I need to share some of the bottles I've got and have been given.
Southeast Missouri, Cape Girardeau, MO. Area.
12oz bottles, assorted brands, quite a few are Sam Adams along with other brands. All ready to be used, cleaned, labels removed.

I have forty or so 500ml European brown glass bottles I want to get rid of. I don't use that size anymore after getting a bunch of 17oz plastic bottles, and I'm trying to get rid of some clutter. I've offered them to my local homebrew club but no takers yet. They are kind of dusty, but otherwise clean and delabeled. Rochester, MN

I have about 8 dozen 12oz bottles in Monroe, MI. I've offered them here and elsewhere, keep threatening to take them to recycling but never seems to happen.

I have about 16 cases of 12oz bottles that are going to head to the curb on Sunday. Barnegat, NJ if somebody wants them.
I have about 16 cases of 12oz bottles that are going to head to the curb on Sunday. Barnegat, NJ if somebody wants them.
Hi Bender, I want them, but cant come down until Monday during the day. Is that possible? Thanks, Frank

EDIT: Got a taker.

Twin Cities, MN.

I have too many bottles. WAY too many. I need to clear out some excess, and so I have 200+ Aussie-style stubbies. These are 375ml Bundaberg ginger beer bottles, clean and all with labels removed. They accept a regular crown cap, but you will need to use a benchtop capper, as the necks are too short for wing cappers to work.

I'd like to find a good home for these. Must take all of them. PM me to arrange pickup. I'm in the north Minneapolis suburbs.

AussieStubbies.jpg

Last edited:
I have 10-11 cases total. Mostly 12 oz. brown bottles, maybe 2-3 six-packs of green bottles, and about 20 or so bourbon county stout bottles. All, rinsed, but not de-labeled. Free to a good home.

Okay, so now I have about 16 cases worth. Mostly 12 oz. brown bottles, maybe 2-3 six-packs of green bottles, and about 20 or so bourbon county stout bottles. All, rinsed, but not de-labeled. Free to a good home. St. Charles IL, far west suburb of Chicago.

Back