• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have bottles near Tidewater/Hampton Roads/Southeastern VA? New brewer needs them bots! Thanks!

Have 10+ cases (some cases, some 12-packs) in the western Chicago suburbs. Need to be delabled but have been stored well.

Last chance for these...recycler gets them Thursday morning if nobody wants them. We have:

4 cases Red Hook (in original cases)
3 cases Sierra Nevada (in original cases)
1 case Kona (in original cases)
4 1/2 cases of mixed 12-packs

Cheers!

St. Charles, IL

About 8 cases clean brown bottles. Still have labels. Mix of long-neck and stubbies.

Need a good home.:)

I have 100+ 16 & 16.9oz bottles in NW Austin TX.

All are clean, maybe a bit dusty. Bring your own container for hauling them off...

PM me for address for pickup if you are interested.

I have somewhere over 100 bottles for free (all standard 12-oz) - most are de-labeled. Crates in picture stay, so please bring your own containers for pickup...

Located in IRONDEQUOIT NY

IMG_20170904_092136053.jpg

Last edited:
Have 3 cases (72 bottles) of green Stella bottles free to a good home.
Louisville KY. All are clean and all but 8 are de-labeled.

If anyone has any wine bottles or beer bottles in the Northwest Indiana or Kankakee, IL area, please let me know. I have gotten a friend into brewing and I am wanting to get him some bottles to keep the cost down.

Looking for some swing top bottles, 16oz or bigger if possible. in the Holt, Michigan area. An hour from grand rapids and detroit.

Portland, Oregon:
I have 4 cases of champagne bottle (90% from homebrew shop) and 2 Better Bottle Fermenters that I need to be rid of. Everything is clean, but there may be some dust. All or nothing please.

Howdy all - I have two sour beers going at home and am going to need a pretty good stack of bottles to get them packaged (sours I don't keg). If anyone in Chicago area, Kankakee IL area, or NW Indiana has some bottles they're sitting on I'd be happy to take them off your hands and even give you some bottles that have beer in them as a thank you : ) If it's no bueno of me posting the "I need" in this thread, please accept my apology. Also, I noticed it looks like we lost ability to search threads, yes? (Or am I just stupid...that seems actually the most likely answer...)

Just put three cases (60) of .5 liter swing tops from Germany with heavy original crates on craigslist, KC, mid MO area, probably will have 4-5 cases total as well as some hefe .5 liter cap bottles to get rid of.

Good Evening!
Getting back into the hobby and rearranging my stuff. Have a ton of bottles to get rid of, I live in Medical Lake, WA just west of Spokane. Also have a bottling tree to go along with it if you are interested, all for Free!!

Contact if interested.
Michael

Anyone have any extra bottles up in the Seattle area? Just moved and my stockpile did not make the cut.

I've got a couple 1-gallon empty cider jugs if anyone wants them. I'll throw in some delabeled 12 oz bottles if you come and get them. Meyerland area in Houston, TX.

Looking for a case or two of bottles. Doesn’t matter if labeled or not. South side Chicago and surrounding areas. Just pm me

I have several cases of bottles to give away in Rochester MN again if anybody wants them. Mostly Sierra Nevada bottles; all of them washed, and at least one case has the labels removed.

Ive got 7 cases maybe more of good bottles for anyone who wants to come get them in shelbyville , illinois. Some may need labels removed cant remember

Cypress TX - free to a good home, several boxes of bottles and some carboys, along with some other equipment. most of it was given to me when i started and now that my brewing days are done i am wanting to pass it on... only stipulation is that you take it all......

Back