Quantcast

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Crazy Chemist

Reaction score
@Crazy Chemist - yessir!
I have a significant amount of bombers and many smaller bottles available in the Bothell/Mill Creek area.

Whatcha need/want?
Looking for just about anything since I’m just starting out but I do like the 16’s, 12’s, and also looking for some of the shorter bottles that will fit in my playmate little ice chest. I’m not sure what they are called.

Rodent

Rumbler of the low end
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
@Crazy Chemist - I should be able to get you 20-30 bombers without issue. All of them were cleaned prior to being stored, but may need to have a label removed. I'll take a peek at what I have for 12 oz size. It's not a size I typically buy, so I doubt I have many.

Free for you if you want them.

Sending you a message so we can chat details offline ...

coolj34

Reaction score
Looking for 22oz or larger bottles in Tulsa, OK area. Would pay shipping alternatively.

Rodent

Rumbler of the low end
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have ~75 bombers and ~50 12oz bottles remaining that are looking for a new home.

Any takers?

I'm located between Seattle and Everett WA

Jayjay1976

Bubblegazer
Reaction score
Just graduated to kegging, I've got ~100 12 oz bottles with cartons that need a home. All de-labeled and well loved, no dirty dogs. Pickup only and free, Chicago west burbs, HMU.

jimebob1

Reaction score
Putting it out there again.
A hundred or more .5 liter flip-tops, well used, no longer needed, in Doraville/Dunwoody
Georgia.
A bunch of .75 liter flip-tops also.
Contact me. Don't want to pitch them.

JRE

Hoppy2bmerry

My hop trellis brings the boys to the yard.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Putting it out there again.
A hundred or more .5 liter flip-tops, well used, no longer needed, in Doraville/Dunwoody
Georgia.
A bunch of .75 liter flip-tops also.
Contact me. Don't want to pitch them.

JRE
If I were anywhere near you, we’d be talking about it.

TonyKZ1

Reaction score
There hasn't been any posts here for awhile. So I guess I need to share some of the bottles I've got and have been given.
Southeast Missouri, Cape Girardeau, MO. Area.
12oz bottles, assorted brands, quite a few are Sam Adams along with other brands. All ready to be used, cleaned, labels removed.

z-bob

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have forty or so 500ml European brown glass bottles I want to get rid of. I don't use that size anymore after getting a bunch of 17oz plastic bottles, and I'm trying to get rid of some clutter. I've offered them to my local homebrew club but no takers yet. They are kind of dusty, but otherwise clean and delabeled. Rochester, MN

CJ-3

Reaction score
I have 2 cases of 12 oz bottles in Lombard IL if anyone needs some.

matt_m

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have about 8 dozen 12oz bottles in Monroe, MI. I've offered them here and elsewhere, keep threatening to take them to recycling but never seems to happen.

frankhillersr

Reaction score
I have about 16 cases of 12oz bottles that are going to head to the curb on Sunday. Barnegat, NJ if somebody wants them.
I have about 16 cases of 12oz bottles that are going to head to the curb on Sunday. Barnegat, NJ if somebody wants them.
Hi Bender, I want them, but cant come down until Monday during the day. Is that possible? Thanks, Frank