• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have several cases of clean delabeled bottles.
Longnecks, stubbies and some bombers
***Central Texas ***
Killeen / Temple

I have two cases of Leinenkugel 12 oz. long neck returnables, in their cardboard boxes. Full disclosure: These bottles have their labels and are filthy. They were drunk, then put back in the boxes, probably when Gerald Ford was in the White House. There's mold, cobwebs and dead bugs in the bottoms. It will take some work to clean these.

Blaine, MN. PM me to arrange time to pick up.

I'l, take them. Will you be coming to Work Hogs meeting tomorrow?

I'm looking for 750ml wine bottles in Southern NH, Massachusetts or South Eastern VT if anyone has anything available

I've got 4 or 5 cases of 12oz bottles. Some stuby (Sierra Nevada) ...some regular....some Sam Adams etched....all clean and delabled. I'm in SW Michigan (Benton Harbor area) .... Pm if interested .... Trying to make room for fermentation chamber. :)

Colorado Springs Colorado downtown/ old north end area
I have about three cases worth of regular 12 oz bottles maybe some stubbies mixed in and a couple growlers.Mostly with labels, I will keep these around for another week before they hit the recycle.

I have 9 cases of 12oz. bottles that I need to get rid of. They are clean,de-labled, and in case boxes. Merrillville Indiana. PM me and we can arrange a pickup time

EDIT: These have been claimed

PORTLAND (suburbs), OR

Alright, last chance on these. Been trying to get rid of 'em for awhile. They're all cleaned and delabeled; mix of 12s/22s/few euro sizes here and there. Getting recycled this weekend if not probably. I have a lot.

Anyone got any swing-top bottles in NW Georgia or SE Tennessee? I don't bottle much, but would like to have some swing-top bottles to share my brews with friends. :)

I have 9 cases of 12oz. bottles that I need to get rid of. They are clean,de-labled, and in case boxes. Merrillville Indiana. PM me and we can arrange a pickup time

EDIT: These have been claimed

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this, but I wanted to thank Gary for the bottles and hospitality. Stand up guy and the perfect representative of our hobby. Can't say enough nice things. Thank you again, Gary.

NORTHWEST ARKANSAS

I have a few hundred bottles in need of cleaning/delabeling that i wish to part with. The bottles are free but if you want me to deliver them to you, you'll need to float me some gas cash or cover shipping.
If nobody shows interest in them in the near future the trash can is where they will end up.

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this, but I wanted to thank Gary for the bottles and hospitality. Stand up guy and the perfect representative of our hobby. Can't say enough nice things. Thank you again, Gary.

You are very welcome!

Looking for free or cheap bottles near Lansing Michigan.

I don't mind cleaning and de-labeling them, just don't have time to drive too far to pick them up.

Thanks

10 cases 12oz, one or two cases of 22oz. All been cleaned and delabeled, just dusty. PM me to get 'em
I live in Loveland, work in Sharonville and weekly trips to northeast Cbus.

Looking for used glass beer bottles, Amber or green color with pry off cap style, not twist off's. Willing to pick up from you and pay up to 10cents per. better if you were willing to give away lol. Contact me if you have any, I'm in East Hartford, CT but willing to travel in a 50 to 100 mile radius.

[email protected]

San Diego, CA. San Carlos neighborhood, Navajo Rd area near Cowles Mt

Five milk crates of standard tall pry-off 12oz bottles. 35 bottles per crate. Crates included. De-labeled, oxy-clean soaked, may be a little dusty but rinse and sanitize and they're ready to fill. Crates included.

Come get 'em.

CrateBottle.jpg

Looking for anything to allow me to partially bottle some out of the next batch.... Central indiana

Fellow who runs the town dump saved for me about 30 of the 16oz. Kulmbacher swing-top bottles. They are in good shape, as are the ceramic plugs. May need new gaskets. I washed 'em but have no use for them. I'm in south-central NH, just west of Rochester. Bottles are free, but you have to come get 'em. PM me. Can anyone direct me to the 'free bottle spreadsheet'? Thanks.

10 cases 12oz, one or two cases of 22oz. All been cleaned and delabeled, just dusty. PM me to get 'em
I live in Loveland, work in Sharonville and weekly trips to northeast Cbus.

These still available? I live in Cincinnati, work in Bridgetown. Happy to meet anywhere. I'll take all you've got! :)

Still got quite a few, not had the heart to ditch 'em all. Stored up out of the way, so no biggie. I'm in Cbus til tonite, meetings in the morning. But we can work something out. PM me and we can meet up somewhere this weekend.

Anyone in NE Georgia or SE Tennessee (Atlanta, GA to Athens, TN area) got any swing top bottles you don't need or would be willing to sell for a SMALL fee??? I don't bottle much, but it's a pain to cap when I do. :)

I have 11 cases of 12 oz bottles available for pickup in Broken Arrow, OK. Most are long neck, most still have labels.

****THESE HAVE BEEN TAKEN****

Nashville, TN area - Approximately 3 cases of short neck bottles. Approximately 12 bigger bottles (22oz. Size among other various sizes). All bottles have labels and were rinsed after consuming. May have a few more bottles before pick up. Pick up in Pleasant View.

I am in the northwest indiana/kankakee, illinois area. If anyone has any bottles they are getting rid of, please let me know. I am just starting out so looking for anything.

Brewers and Brewerettes...

Over my time brewing beer, I have found it impossible to dispose of or recycle perfectly good pop-top beer bottles. And, as many brewers do, I purchase commercial beer from time to time, and the bottles keep on accumulating. Most are Boston Brewing or New Glarus Brewing, with a few Michelob thrown in. I currently have SIXTEEN 24-bottle cases of empty, clean, de-labeled bottles, and that's more than I could ever use.

If any of you out there are interested in all or a portion of EIGHT 24-bottle cases of empty, clean, de-labeled bottles, either privately ping me or zap me a message on this thread or the other thread I started because I couldn't find THIS one! And it will be "come and git 'em" because it would not be cost-efficient to ship them.

I live about 25 miles east of Rockford, Illinois, just off U.S. Highway 20.

glenn514:mug:

Back