• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have close to 120 12oz bottles in boxes. some dirty, some clean, all will need cleaning. No labels on any of them. Free to a good home! Need them gone, or else going to the recycling center.

Located on Ontario, California. Give me a call if interested (909)921-5521

312 12 oz. brown bottles, (or 52 6-packs) or (about 13 cases worth).
All rinsed, some de labeled, mostly long-necks, some stubbies.

St. Charles, IL (far west Chicago suburbs)

5-6 cases of sierra Nevada style bottles, cleaned and delabeled but not used in several years. In Gaithersburg, MD free to the homebrewer who can utilize them.

Looking for bottles in the lancaster pa and hour away areas, willing to bring back a bottle of wine in exchange for bottles!

I've got a couple cases of wine bottles, Belgian cork & cage bottles, and champagne bottles (some green, some brown). All cleaned and de-labeled, but now dusty. I've also got a few growlers looking for a good home. Located in NW Denver (Highlands). PM me if interested.

Looking for some swing-top bottles in the Atlanta to Chattanooga area. Could even be convinced to bring a growler of something from Chattanooga in trade. :)

Looking for some 12oz. amber glass bottles in the southeast Missouri area, I work in Cape Girardeau, MO.
Thanks, Tony

CENTRAL TEXAS
Several cases of Clean, de-labeled longnecks, case or so of clean stubbies, they still have the labels on
shoot me a msg...

Looking for some 12oz. amber glass bottles. Near Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri. Will travel for good bottles. Thanks..

Old north end of Colorado Springs here with a little over 150 extra bottles to give away. All have been cleaned but still have labels. Anyone interested i can leave them out on my porch

GASTONIA -- CHARLOTTE AREA.

I have several cases worth of 12 oz brown bottles, most are clean and without labels. Mixed longnecks and stubbies.

Trying to get these hundreds of bottles to a good home. Located in downtown Colorado Springs. Anyone interested please shoot me a PM and we can figure it out. If i can not find a good home for these in a couple weeks i will be recycling them. I would much rather see someone take them and fill em up with some Home brew!
All 12 oz amber bottles cleaned just need De Labeled!
Anyone? Anyone?

North Plainfield, NJ

I estimate about 100 bottles of beer most of which are de-labeled, however some are still labeled.

I also have 42 wine bottles in similar condition... most de-labeled, but some labeled.

All bottles are clean... just sanitize em before you use them and are good to go!

Rockvillle, MD (Greater Washington DC area)

BOTTLES - need some? i've got a box with over thirty 12-ouncers and at least fifteen 22-oz/bombers. i've got another box with 12 thick glass bottles, they can handle high pressure but require a 29mm cap (regular 26mm won't fit). all free for the taking. please message me if interested. must pick up in rockville. thanks!

I have a few cases of 12oz bottles, mostly Sam Adams. All clean, some labels, some without.
I'm in Monaca, PA just north of the Pittsburgh Airport. I get up to Slippery Rock, PA regularly as well.

West Michigan - Muskegon/GR area:

I have 19 surplus standard sized clean wine bottles. All but two have labels peeled off. Free to a good home. All green and brown glass, all with large punts. Contact me for details.

Cheers!

I have about 160 12oz bottles, some branded (Sam Adams, etc.) many plain. In East Texas (Lufkin). Switched to kegs and am moving, so need gone to good home.

Thanks.

I have two cases of Leinenkugel 12 oz. long neck returnables, in their cardboard boxes. Full disclosure: These bottles have their labels and are filthy. They were drunk, then put back in the boxes, probably when Gerald Ford was in the White House. There's mold, cobwebs and dead bugs in the bottoms. It will take some work to clean these.

Blaine, MN. PM me to arrange time to pick up.

I got roughly a dozen 1 gallon wine jugs I need rid of. Some have larger tops than standards but they got to go. Tired of them laying around.
15 minutes northeast of Zanesville Ohio. PM me.

Latest posts

Back