Going on Vacation. cant find brewery :(

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winstonofbeer

Reaction score
Going to leavenworth wa. on vacation for a few days.
Looked at a map online, Found like Cashmere might have a brewery...but website was down.

If anyone lives around that area, Maybe we can meet up and have a beer somewhere :mug:

Sorry, we're in between breweries right now. Leavenworth Brewing is brewed in Olympia by Fish these days, though the beer is certainly available in Leavenworth. Cashmere Brewing closed... again. Icicle Brewing isn't up and running yet.

Cashmere does have a new distillery - It's 5 O'clock Somewhere - that is making Chilean style brandy and of course we have loads of great wineries.

Beer drinkers will have to wait a little while for Icicle Brewing to come on to the scene, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Dean is a great brewer.

Alright, Good thing i am bringing 2 1/2gal with me to get my thru the next couple days.

Thanks for your help geordieromer.
I think i might take a drive over to cashmere to try the distillery tho.

Personally not a huge wine person, But the wife might want to try some.

Thanks again.

I believe Roselyn and Cashmere both have pretty decent breweries. Fish Brewing in Olympia bought Leavenworth Brewing Co. awhile back and produce all of their beers in Olympia... but you should be able to find bottle in Leavenworth.

Leavenworth does have one of the best beer gardens in the whole damn state!:rockin:

Been trying to talk SWMBO into moving the clan over there to start one up....no luck thus far.
A town like Leavenworth should always have a brewey or two. It seems unnatural JMHO.

So far been to a few of the beer gardens.
Found a few good beers on tap. They are running about $4.00 a pint or glass depending on where you go.

The cheesemonger shope has a HUGE selection of different kinds of beers, So will be picking up a few odd ball ones i have never heard of.

This one?:p
7-18-09027.jpg

I love this place!

7-18-09024.jpg

Hope you enjoy your vacation!!!

So made it back from Leavenworth Wa. today.
Had a wonderful time.
Looking up into the mountains
IMG_0827.jpg

View from our back Deck
IMG_0828.jpg

On the way back home we stopped in Waitsburg, Wa. at Laht Neppur Brewing Co.
Tried there IPA and was very happy :) Very good. Lots of flavor.
IMG_0831.jpg

If your ever in the area, Stop by.

We just barely made it before they closed.
Took the picture when we left.

Really didn't want to come home. Had a really good time up there with all the beer and wine.
Favorite Winery Was Pasek Winery They had awesome wine. Our favorite was the Blackberry Desert wine. Really sweet and flavorful.

Cant wait to go back again :mug:

Ronjer,
Ya, Went there. Had a few beers there at the munchen house.
I cant remember the name of the beer, but had a IPA From Belingham. Wa.

Also went to DerHinterhof next to the waterfront park.
They had some Elysian stout, Irish Death, And Arrogant Bastard on tap.
Had a really good time.
Wish the Distillery was open in cashmere, Stoped by but they are were closed. Instead we took a tour of the Applets and Cottlets Factory. Was fun and had a few samples

If anyone is ever considering a trip to Leavenworth Wa. Its worth it.

Back