Get a picture.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, hubba, hubba.........

Eva%20Longoria,%20Of%20Desperate%20Housewives%20-%20Maxim%20%282%29.jpeg

ORRELSE said:
Wise beyond my years.....pfffff. :p I just started this a year ago! I jumped in head first though. I try to soak in as much as I can, but I learn something new everyday. I surf a lot. :D

I'm kind of amazed that a good majority of us are early 30s. I always expect homebrewers to be old farts.

Good thread orfy!

From your avatar I had pictured an aging beer loving King of the Hippies. Then I viewed your profile.

I'm 33.66 years old. Fack. B'day in April coming up. People still think I'm in my 20's though, and being single that is a plus. ;)

Oh, and I think I may decide to become 32 this year. Gunna make my way back to being 25. 25 is a decent age. :)

XTrmXJ said:
I have a birthday every Year, does any one else?

Not my great uncle Billy. He was born on Feb 29th, 1936. Accoridng to his math, he'll be 18 on his next birthday in 2008. He'll probably be dead before he's allowed to legally drink.

-walker

brewsmith said:
I'm 26, but my wife calls me an old man. Those punk kids these days...:p
anthrobe said:
Same here:D She is 24 and calls me her old man....what gives.:confused:
I'm 34. Apparently 'your only as old as the woman you feel'. My Missus is 20 - But I guess i deserve the 'Old Man' taunts when she gives them out!!! :(

Caplan said:
I'm 34. Apparently 'your only as old as the woman you feel'. My Missus is 20 - But I guess i deserve the 'Old Man' taunts when she gives them out!!! :(

Whewee! Nice work Caplan. You'll be lovin' it when your 50 and she's only 36. I only got a couple years on my wife but her mom is 50 looking like 30 so good genes I hope.

ORRELSE: Some homebrewers are old farts...:drunk:

When I turned 39 I said I became a teenager for the 3rd time.

I'll be one for the 4th time next July. In case your math is not up to snuff that's 52:eek: so I'm 51 now.

Not too old for someone who still plays hard rock and metal guitar....:eek:

Wow, this is a rather informative thread. It certainly is different.

I'm 26 by the way, at least until April. Then I'm going to stop having birthdays so I don't get older. Actually, I might just not bother this year, and stick with 26.

I'm 28. Sometimes people "ma'am" me (which must mean they think I'm OLD!), and sometimes I get carded at R movies ("Are you sure you're 17, dear?"). So I guess that makes it hard to tell how old I am? :rolleyes:

funny thread..NOW! El Pistolero and i met for beers and diner in H-town tonight. great guy. had a good time. this is a great forum w/ awesome people. if everyone homebrewed it would be a better world..........

DeRoux's Broux said:
funny thread..NOW! El Pistolero and i met for beers and diner in H-town tonight. great guy. had a good time. this is a great forum w/ awesome people. if everyone homebrewed it would be a better world..........
Any pictures? I have one of me and Gaelone in NJ. I also "posed" for a couple with Mindflux in Austin, TX, but he's never sent me a copy. (We had a few too many and while the picture might be in focus, we weren't).:drunk:

nope, my phone is a clunker w/out pic options, and i didn't bring a digital w/ me. EP may have had one? didn't ask. hell, i never even got his real name!

DeRoux's Broux said:
nope, my phone is a clunker w/out pic options, and i didn't bring a digital w/ me. EP may have had one? didn't ask. hell, i never even got his real name!
I woke up about midnight with something bothering me, and it suddenly dawned on me that I never even introduced myself. :eek: I beginning to think my username has taken over. :eek:

El Pistolero said:
I woke up about midnight with something bothering me, and it suddenly dawned on me that I never even introduced myself. :eek: I beginning to think my username has taken over. :eek:
that;s alllll-right. just adds to the EP mystique!:D

i had a good time and it was good to hang out and drink some brews w/ya EP. we'll do it again, soon.:cool:

DeRoux's Broux said:
that;s alllll-right. just adds to the EP mystique!:D

i had a good time and it was good to hang out and drink some brews w/ya EP. we'll do it again, soon.:cool:

Man, there are an inordinate number of members from Texas in this forum!!
Anybody in SC (South Carolina)?

El Pistolero said:

i did get a pic of the weisse glasses we got:
P1190001.JPG

along w/ a sampler from El Pistolero's brewhaus!

I'm 30. I think I might actually be younger though, because MGD still doesn't taste all that great to me and the commercials say that you have to be 30 to appreciate it. I don't really appreciate it.

Cheesefood said:
I'm 30. I think I might actually be younger though, because MGD still doesn't taste all that great to me and the commercials say that you have to be 30 to appreciate it. I don't really appreciate it.
Naw, it's just that you're not falling for their brainwashing technique...:eek:
You are smarter than the average American bear...:drunk:, uh, beer!

Cheesefood said:

Because commercials never say anything but the truth. ;)

I think you have to have most or all of your taste buds missing to appreciate MGD. :D

I'm 25 now. Funny how I can see myself gradually starting to dread birthdays, and every Christmas it's like "Christmas, again, already?" The time just goes faster and faster the older I get. It seems like I was just old enough to drink a few days ago......

Oh, I get it.

I am 38 now. I started to homebrew when I was 22. Brewed off and on for about 8 years then took a pretty long break for some god for saken reason. Just started back up a few months ago. Because of medical problems I have been pretty damm depressed lately. My wife saw a brewing book on the bookshelf and said... hey why dont you do this again.....

Oh and by the way, my hearing dog, Thunder, just turned 2 today! He brewed rigth along with me every step of the way:) I think he liked the smell:)

Michael_Schaap said:
I am 38 now. I started to homebrew when I was 22. Brewed off and on for about 8 years then took a pretty long break for some god for saken reason. Just started back up a few months ago. Because of medical problems I have been pretty damm depressed lately. My wife saw a brewing book on the bookshelf and said... hey why dont you do this again.....

this forum and the hobby of brewing can do wonders for a bummed-out soul...

I'm 21, be 22 in June. Ever since my 21st I tend to buy as much variety of beer as possible. That's why I'm getting into homebrewing. I think I'll fall in love with getting to try so many more types of beers. I've had all the ones in my local beer store. (43 to be exact)

It interesting to see how old people are when they decide that they are tired of the commercial crap. If I have to drink one more coors light, i'll die.

Latest posts

Back