GABF Activities

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calvinfan1

Reaction score
I'm just a month away from my first GABF experience and I'm wanting to maximize the fun! I know there are lots of great breweries and bars to visit, but I also know that GABF comes with a lot of cool beer events, dinners, and other activities. The problem is....I can't find any of them. I've checked brewery/bar websites, the GABF site, Beer Advocate, etc. and I'm coming up with very little. Where can I find out what's happening during GABF before it's too late?

Here's a pretty good resource, http://blogs.denverpost.com/beer/2014/08/27/gabf-week-2014-calendar-tappings-dinners-tours/13836/

We hit the All Colorado Rare Beer Tasting at The Rackhouse Pub last year and it was awesome...but it looks like they're moving so they're not re-opening until 2015.

You can pretty much find special tappings at any quality beer bar every night. A couple of my favs are Falling Rock and Freshcraft. If you like sour/wild beers, be sure to check out Crooked Stave at The Source. And if you've never used it, Uber is your friend. Have a good time!

Back