FYI for those that bottle ....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edsrockin

Reaction score
and may be in the souteast region ....

Highland Brewing Co. out of Asheville, NC has the *easiest* labels to remove that I've ever come across. they RARELY leave a residue on the outside of the bottle. plus, most of their offerings are pretty good.

just sharing for those who bottle.

Huh -- I actually remember a bottle of Highland's Razor Wit being one of the most annoying de-labels I've had. Seriously tenacious label and some residue that just wouldn't quit. That one had a label rather different from those on their standard brews, though, and it may have been something strange about bottle handling etc that turned it into a mutant. Sounds like you have the bigger sample size. :)

Good news, anyway, as those guys make some very tasty brews. Didn't love the Wit, but Gaelic is very solid and I'm eagerly looking forward to Little Hump in the spring.

never had the wit so i cannot speak of that label. find it hard to believe they would change their adhesive for a single beer, but who knows? every highland label i have peeled comes off in a single piece with no residue to speak of.

the gaelic is good. the oatmeal porter is my favorite (although their cold mountain is a solid offering too).

Back