Funny Story

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talking to an ol' boy at work and he told me that you'll get drunk quicker drinking your beer through a straw. Why do you say that? " Cuz then you get all the Hobbs and stuff off the bottom."

Oh I see! :oops:
Hobbs are the new, exclusive to InBev bittering addition that boosts abv.

That reminds me of something I read a couple of days ago-“The problem with stupid people is that there are far more of them than most people realize. The problem with smart people is that they seriously underestimate the number of stupid people”.
well, this plandemic helped us figure out most of the stupid people around us!

i always laugh and want to figure out some mathmatical equation, to relate. how fast people call other people stupid, to their actual stupidity level....

i mean people that are quick on the trigger always seem half ass like they have a crack addict in their head...and stupider...

we all know drinking beer trough a straw releases co2, like a nitro tap. and increases mouthfeel..and the extra mouthfeel helps with the guts ability to absorb ethanol!

poor man's nitro tap....

1621136456668.png

Back