Funky Buddha's No Crust Clone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnemo

Reaction score
Curious if anyone has tried to replicate Funky Buddha's No Crust Brown Ale. Had it a few months ago while vacationing in Florida and think about it to this day.
Any thoughts/tips on cloning this would be greatly appreciated!!

That is a beer like no other. I can't even begin to think how they get that flavor into the finished beer. Sorry I'm no help but this would be the clone of all clones

I've never had that beer, but I've had one similar. Short's made a PB&J stout that was a spot on pb&j sandwich in a bottle. It was a blend of a peanut oatmeal stout and their Soft Parade, a fruit beer.

I live in South Florida and have had the pleasure of having this beer a few times. Yes very good, very unique. So the rub is they use real peanuts. This does not allow for any longevity of this beer. I think they blow out of this in days. I just kegged a Rice Crispies clone. Another great beer for these guys. They are talented and funky. I know the nation would dig their stuff.

Back