FT: Hopslam 2016 for NE Brews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troxerX

Reaction score
Willing to exchange Hopslam 2016 cans for NE brews (Tree House, Trillium, Maine BC, Vermont Brews), rules TBD based on offer, please reply if interested

image.jpg

I hope this trade works out for you. Not trying to be rude, but just spreading some info. Hopslam and bells in general distributes to large majority of the states. You may have some difficulty trading it for that purpose. I know there is a higher demand for the hopslam kegs, however.

Here in michigan people go nuts for hopslam. I've heard elsewhere that hopslam is pretty much available on the shelf.

On another note, i really like the hopslam this year. The honey is much more prevalent and its nicely balanced.

Good luck with your trade!

Thanks for the info and best wishes Ruckusz. I was checking Bells distribution and is fairly strong on the east coast but extremely limited for the west/north west, perhaps I should add west brews to the scope. I know the Bells distributor in PA (Shangys) sold out all their cases in 1 hr 20 min and southern states like Georgia are limiting to one six pack/person and still selling out within hours. You may be right, if I dont see anything moving Ill either drink the two cases or go west :)

http://bellsbeer.com/brands/brand-finder/

It's certainly tasty. Plus there are lots of people who wanted it, and couldn't get it. Even back here.

I'm located in PA and could trade local stuff if you are interested, local brews from Weyerbacher, Tired Hands, Victory, Troegs, Stillwater, Evo, Sly Fox, Yards etc

I'm located in PA and could trade local stuff if you are interested, local brews from Weyerbacher, Tired Hands, Victory, Troegs, Stillwater, Evo, Sly Fox, Yards etc

If original poster does not get back with you I would be willing to do some trading on Hopslam for some Tired Hands or Troegs. Pm me whenever. Cheers!

Back