• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Fridge for sale or trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamsdealer

Reaction score
Collegeville PA northwest of Philly. White fridge with top freezer. Not sure how old it is but it looks pretty good. Will post pics tonight or tomorrow.

Before I set up my keezer I used this in my garage for kegs/picnic taps. Holds 4 corneys and a co2 tank with plenty of room for yeast, hops, bottles, etc. If you set it at its warmest setting it holds just below 50. Good for lagers. I removed the shelves and put a solid plywood base in for the kegs but have the stock shelves if you wanted it for a regular or beverage fridge.

$150 or trade for a mini fridge that fits a bucket. Also would consider any other cool brewing stuff you might have. A couple 3 gallon kegs might fit the bill...

Pics

20140501_224248.jpg

20140501_224238.jpg

20140501_200617.jpg

20140501_200558.jpg

Back