Friday Giveaway! Enter to Win Inkbird WiFi ITC-308 & IR Temp Gun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
❗G I V E A W A Y C L O S E D❗
Lucky Number is #38!! Congratulations to our winner @DrinkFresh to win the Inkbird ITC-308 WiFi Temperature Controller & Infrared Temperature Gun! Please PM me to claim your prizes. 🥳 Thank you everyone who entered. ❤If you want to order on your own, we've got 20% OFF page coupon for the WiFi ITC-308. The U.S. and Canada store have 5% and 15% OFF discounts for the IR temp gun respectively.
Check them out!
🇺🇲 WiFi ITC-308 USA Store 🇨🇦WiFi ITC-308 Canada Store
🇺🇲Infrared Temp Gun USA Store 🇨🇦 Infrared Temp Gun Canada Store

-------------------------------------

📣 It's Friday Giveaway Time!
Everyone looks forward to Fridays, now INKBIRD is giving away ITC-308 WiFi Temperature Controller & Infrared Temperature Gun! :mug:

To Enter
➡️

>Like this post and make sure you're following @inkbird on HBT
>Leave a comment with your favorite weekend meals

The Prize🏅
INKBIRD ITC-308 WiFi Temperature Controller
INKBIRD Infrared Thermometer Gun

The giveaway ends on July 16th. Winner is picked up by random number generator based on the order of comments of this thread.

Good luck and wish you all have a great weekend!
🥰

1625814601334.png

Last edited:
Everyone looks forward to Fridays, now INKBIRD is giving away ITC-308 WiFi Temperature Controller & Infrared Temperature Gun! :mug:

To Enter
➡️

The Prize🏅

The giveaway ends on July 16th. Winner is picked up by random number generator based on the order of comments of this thread.
If you want to order on your own, we've got 20% OFF page coupon for the WiFi ITC-308. The U.S. and Canada store have 5% and 15% OFF discounts for the IR temp gun respectively.
Click on the link below to check it out.

🇺🇲WiFi ITC-308 USA Store 🇨🇦WiFi ITC-308 Canada Store

🥰

View attachment 734877📣📢📢
This would be a great time to swap out my non-wifi 308 for one I can check from anywhere.. The thermometer gun would be great for knowing exactly when the grill is ready.

To Enter
➡️

The Prize🏅

If you want to order on your own, we've got 20% OFF page coupon for the WiFi ITC-308. The U.S. and Canada store have 5% and 15% OFF discounts for the IR temp gun respectively.

🥰

I love a good plate of tacos!

Weekends are the only time I have time to go low and slow, so some big hunk of meat in my smoker (usinig my Inkbird IBT-2X) or with my Inkbird sous vide!

I just made a big batch of gumbo but if I had to choose a favorite I would have to say grilled steak street tacos!

To Enter
➡️

The Prize🏅

🥰

To Enter
➡️

The Prize🏅

🥰

I love making Pastrami and dark rye bread on the weekend. I start it Friday evening and it's good to go Sunday.

Weekend breakfast eggs sausage hashbrowns toast and a bloody Mary before golfing.

Thanks inkbird!

Back