Fresh Start

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D-roz

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was inspired by my brother-in-law who has been home brewing for 15 years. To drink quality fresh bear on tap at home hooked me for sure. Recently I built two keezers (CO2, Nitro), temp. controlled fermentor and a brew rig. After inspiration from "The Ultimate Electric Brewery" on YouTube my plans began. Now I'm about to brew my 3 batch on a 15 gallon EBIABasket system. Currently I have Cold Brewed Coffee on Nitro. On CO2, Cider, First Squeeze (lemonade) and Gateway IPA. Fermenting are Brown Cow a Milk Stout and 2 Bean Stout a Vanilla, Cold Brew Coffee Milk Stout. Thank you to all that have made it possible for me to get into All Grain brewing with relative ease. The resources available are incredible and it starts with Homebrew Talk which was also recommended by my brother-in-law. Cheers to all especially Crabby T's!

Back