Free BeerSmith 2 mobile for Android

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flipadelphia

Reaction score
Hey all just ran across this on slickdeals

https://slickdeals.net/permadeal/120934/amazon---5-select-android-apps-w-1000-amazon-coins-10-value

Simply install the Amazon app store, "buy" the 5 apps listed (they are free and you don't even need to install them), you'll get 200 Amazon coins each.

Beersmith costs 799 coins so once you do that, use your Amazon app store to search for BeerSmith 2 which is $7.99 and buy it with your new coins. Voila, free BeerSmith 2 mobile for Android.

This is only for May 22!

I guess if you already have BeerSmith you could use the coins, or basically $8 on whatever you want.

Cheers

FYI, once you install the Amazon app store, your device will be listed on your Amazon account. 'Buy' the 5 apps using a computer, not the Amazon app store on your phone. Just use the phone to get BeerSmith.

I'm assuming that Brad still gets all the sales from this method as if you bought it with actual money. If so, everyone should be doing this to support a great piece of software!

VERY NICE!! Thanks for the heads up! It worked a charm!

cool...i have 2259 for some reason. too bad i already paid for BS mobile.

Would have been nice to get the extra points but just getting BS2mobile for free is cool enough! :D

then buy this
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ls&ascsubtag=ef308fafc12443839cedae9f9e579342
with 699 coins to get 2k more coins giving you 2301 coins to buy whatever!

Thanks poptarts. I now have several hundred "coins to buy whatever!" :tank:

Side note, I only have android devices and I discovered I wouldn't be able to install the game since it was designed for Kindle devices. However after getting BeerSmith Mobile and Plex I still have enough to get all of the other "Rockstar" titles. I'm not planning to get them because I'm sure I can find something I'm more interested in, but the peculiarity of the circumstance made chuckle a little.

Seems this deal is still active. Somehow, I forgot I have an Android tablet. I followed the link just now and it states after each purchase I'm entitled to 200 AMZN coins.

Not sure where to go in my AMZN acct to see if they've really been applied.

ETA: Heck yeah! It worked! I got Beersmith and Plex for free. Now I'll anxiously await the day Beersmith mobile and desktop sync!

Thx for the headup OP!

ETA: Heck yeah! It worked! I got Beersmith and Plex for free. Now I'll anxiously await the day Beersmith mobile and desktop sync!

Thx for the headup OP!

You can save recipes to your cloud folder from either device and load onto the other device from there. It's not syncing, but it makes for easy transfer back and forth.

I saw that. Is there a way to sync equipment and water profiles too?

I don't think it syncs equipment profiles, but there is an easy work around. If you sync one of your recipes from the cloud that uses a specific profile you can then choose to save it to your profile on the mobile platform.

I don't think it syncs equipment profiles, but there is an easy work around. If you sync one of your recipes from the cloud that uses a specific profile you can then choose to save it to your profile on the mobile platform.

Great idea, thx!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Does anyone know how to set the batch size on the mobile app? On the regular program it's an option right at the top. I tried session data but it says under "Into Fermenter" Est Batch Size: 10.00 gal :confused: Measured Batch Size: 5.00 gal ...but the OG is way off. When I use the BS2 program on the PC it shows that this mobile app is trying to give me a gravity for a 10 gallon batch but I'm trying to set it to 5.

Back