• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma For Sale - OKC - 6 Soda Kegs, CO2 setup + Refrigerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Coffman

Reaction score
Not brewing anymore & this stuff is just taking up space.

6 5-Gallon Soda Kegs. Some may need cleaning. CO2 tank (full) & regulator, splitter with shut-offs & 2 lines. Older refrigerator with 2 CO2 lines run in
& 2 tap lines in the door. Refrigerator is ancient but works well enough to freeze the beer if you turn it down past the first setting. Finish on the refrigerator is toast, lots of rust, but inside is clean & in good shape. Little sanding & some black spray paint would make it acceptable for your man-cave or brewery.

Contact Craig 405-253-4251 to see/make offer.

EDIT: OK as I have been told I have to state a price & don't really know, I'll go high.

$300 OBO OK?

Last edited:
Our forum rules state you must include a price. If you're unsure, you can list what you think is a reasonable price and then include OBO if you really are negotiable.

You joined today..Its your first post, call them "Soda kegs" and are selling your stuff and getting out of it... Interesting...

You need to post a price as per forum rules...pics would help

You joined today..Its your first post, call them "Soda kegs" and are selling your stuff and getting out of it... Interesting...

You need to post a price as per forum rules...pics would help

Thought this might be a good forum for finding these items a new home. Have only brewed sporadically over the last few years. (started long, long ago) Main brewing buddy is not interested in taking the equipment/brewing anymore either, so stuff has got to find a new home.

Back