• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Selling turnkey 26 gallon BIAB setup and kegging - NE OHIO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OmegaRed

Reaction score
44047 - no shipping on large items. I'd like to sell as a whole for now (at least brewing / kegging), but please express interest and if we can get enough people going to split stuff I will. Everything is top quality, there are no off brands or cheap parts. Everything was done right to make it easy to maintain and clean (quick disconnects, all new seals etc. for hassle free use).

Brewing: $500 cash picked up

MoreBeer 26 Gallon Mash Tun - BE726($429 new) - has shut off valve and thermometer, along with food grade thermoplastic hose whip and connector.

Burner - BG10 burner on custom welded heavy duty built stand with windscreen, you can find my CAD drawing of it on here. Lots of people have asked for it.

Hi output propane tank regulator (30psi I believe off of the top of my head)

No Chill Containers (2) - food grade 6 gallon white winpack75032

Racking cane, stainless stirring spoon.

BIAB bags made for this kettle.

Kegging $950 picked up
Everything you need for a kegging system. I'll even toss in the fridge if you want. Everything is set up on disconnects, from gas to beer for the most simple method of cleaning and replacing parts as needed.

Gas:
Dual Regulator - on line set up to feed kegs, one set up with a long cord on the outside of the fridge to seal and prime kegs after filling
20# CO2 tank
3 way air distributor in fridge.
Hose

Extra gas disconnect
Ball lock disconnects (mfl with barb)
Hose clamps

Beer:
3 -"New Style" 525 SS Perlick Faucets - all have been completely rebuilt/ SS tailpieces
1 HAS 4" SHANK, (2) 4 1/8" SS shanks
Various commercial tap handles
3 (I think) Ball lock Corny Kegs. All seals etc have be replaced as new.

All new beer hose, an entire rubbermaid tote full of tons of misc parts, cleaners, extras, etc. to get you going. I also have everything in spreadsheets for efficiencies / recipes if that interests you.

Temp controller for fridge.

Micromatic Sanke D Connector with quick disconnects

Homemade temp controller with probe

I'll even let you use this bad Gary

Attachments

• GaryBrewsey.png
    GaryBrewsey.png
    529 KB · Views: 218
Interested in the perlicks, temp controller and manifold if you decide to split up and ship.

bump - I'll start splitting stuff off. Call it out and we'll work out a price.

Back