first brew :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feenaughty

Reaction score
hi all, just finished my very first home brew.I went cheep and simple for $16 i used mountmellick Irish style stout that is hopped.Came with a pack of dry yeast.cleaning and sanitize took up more time than making it. thank you all for a cool info filled site:rockin: feenaughty

Brewing is a lot like crack cocaine. Once you get that first cheap batch behind you, you'll be hocking everything in sight so that you can make an Imperial IPA with $16 worth of hops in it. I still try to do things on the cheap, but there's always something else out there that you'll want to try.

The good news is that if your cheaper beer sucks (it probably won't), then you have an excuse to brew a more expensive beer. And, so goes the hobby.....and adventure.

IMO, an Irish stout is a beer you can do first, on the cheap, and still have it taste *awesome*

Good choice, good choice. This will get you hooked easily :D

Back