First Anniversary of brew room what ...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewerinBR

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
... to brew?

Labor Day 2012 will be the 1st anniversary of my first brew in my brew room. I am wondering what to brew, the first brew was an amber ale that was okay but I am not a big fan of amber ales. I have an English Porter recipe I researched for months that turned out great (best beer I have ever done) and I was real proud of it, so I been considering brewing that one again. Just not sure what to brew on that most meaningful occasion.

Suggestions?

thanks

george

Brew what you like.

If it was me I would brew something to age until. the next. anniversary. A BDSA wold be great, but of course they are one of my favorite brews.

Brew what you like.

If it was me I would brew something to age until. the next. anniversary. A BDSA wold be great, but of course they are one of my favorite brews.

What is a BDSA?
EDIT:
Never mind ... Belgian Dark Strong Ale ... interesting idea but I do not like Belgians and that last two big beers I tried were my most memorable failures ... not ready to try that again, but maybe soon...

That would be a good beer, but not a white one. I was kidding about making a white porter anyway.

I like the special roast idea.

Come to think of it, you could brew one every labor day and do a vertical tasting with all the different vintages you start to amass

What is a BDSA?
EDIT:
Never mind ... Belgian Dark Strong Ale ... interesting idea but I do not like Belgians and that last two big beers I tried were my most memorable failures ... not ready to try that again, but maybe soon...

That is why I mentioned brew what you like.I love Belgians but not everyone does.

The suggestion of a RIS would be a good choice also.

Back