Finding Cantillon?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pogopunx82

Reaction score
I travel quite a bit. Mainly the south and east coast. Anybody know any craft beer stores that have anything from them? Most shops carry it but never have it. I also sent an email to Shelton Bros and am waiting to hear back.

I have not seen it around Atlanta in a while. About a year a go I noticed the supply dwindling at the stores that used to have a lot. I am not sure if they don't send it here anymore or if the demand has gone up to the point where it is not making it to the shelves. In any case, don't waste your time looking around Atlanta.

if you get to philadelphia,go to monks - they have lots- lou pepe etc- shangy's in emmaus has some, even the corner bar up the street from me in allentown has rose de gambrinus (bars for take out)

Alright sounds like monks cafe it is. I've always wanted to stop by there anyway. Any idea the price range for a cantillon gueuze.

Do you come to MA?

Julios Liquors and Downtown Wine & Spirits - call ahead.

i think the gueze runs like 15 to 30 depending on the year- if you are in philly you might want to check at foodery and eulogy to check prices and what they have. The six pack shop that i go to here in the lehigh valley turns over cantillion pretty quick and they always advise call ahead for it. the rose is 23 bucks at liberty street tavern, but they hook us hard working fellers with high priced habits up...

Latest posts

Back