Fellowship of the Homebrew XI: Stay Home, Stay Safe, Drink Up and Brew On!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you liked them! As you can see the Red turned out a little darker than I had hoped(adjusted this time around) but I was really surprised with the complexity from the 1st Gen 3278.

@TwistedGray labeled this as Mexican Tea Funk if I read the label correctly. It is ever so tart and has a nice bit of funk behind. I don’t know if the funk is from fermentation or tea, but I really enjoy this. At 1% it’s basically a refreshing summer drink you could have any time of day
2872F55D-B05B-40CA-9DBB-40DAAC03591B.jpeg

@TwistedGray labeled this as Mexican Tea Funk if I read the label correctly. It is ever so tart and has a nice bit of funk behind. I don’t know if the funk is from fermentation or tea, but I really enjoy this. At 1% it’s basically a refreshing summer drink you could have any time of day
View attachment 686370

Most of the funkiness comes from the tea, but I feel that the Belgium yeast brings that out more.

Back