Fellowship of the Drink XXX: Pour one for our friends

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must have missed something thoā€¦ if I click thru my name on the list.., I get a login, but I donā€™t have a password. Or will it work on my time slot.
Ignore the links. Thatā€™s for the system I use to manage and are the links for whoever is running the round to manage individual offers. If I was a smarter man I would have stripped them before I hit post.

Pre gaming! Iā€™m 5 minutes early but I choose @TheDudeLebowski
Dinner has been on my wishlist of beers for a looong time. I appreciate you throwing that up there!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Welcome to Tonight's Special Pick Drawing. Be sure to pour one for our old friend @aharri1!

We got just a few until pick time!. For those who don't know, Thorrak had an emergency so I took over the Pick Operations. It's been a while but we'll manage. I'll post the Who Picked Whom list after every draw, but I won't be able to update any of the Offer listings since I'm not OP. If you have a list that would help speed things up otherwise if you need more time to pick I don't think that'll be a problem.

Let's get the party started a bit early. The First 2 picks have already been chosen. Next up is @hopfenstopfen @6:10pm CST.

PXL_20231210_235026827.MP.jpg

Last edited:
Pre gaming! Iā€™m 5 minutes early but I choose @TheDudeLebowski
Dinner has been on my wishlist of beers for a looong time. I appreciate you throwing that up there!!
That is the only beer that I've camped out for. It was fun. Now it's "somewhat" easy to get. MOTL was also a white whale that took me forever to get.

OT:
PXL_20231210_234453738.jpg

Back