Fellowship of the Drink XXX: Pour one for our friends

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are coming up on the final stretch! There is still time for anyone who is sitting on the fence to join in this round, but you've got one week left to get your offers in order.

Just so you all know, there are only* 2** people who haven't sent me offers yet, so if you're reading this consider this a call out. One weekend left!

* - At least
** - or more
I’ll admit it I’m one of them. I was on a business trip this week and picked up some beers for this trade. Now I need to take a photo and send you my submission. 👍🏽

309407434.gif

quiet for a post the offers night :)
I cant be the only one beside @Thorrak waiting to see the offers

btw...your response to my offer was golden and made me chuckle!
The sad thing is that you aren't the only one who is about to do what you did. :)

The other sad thing is that you're two days early:
  • Thursday, December 7th- Offers and Pick Order posted.
I will say this though: For all the offers I've seen come through so far, there's not a single one that isn't making my picklist.

The sad thing is that you aren't the only one who is about to do what you did. :)

The other sad thing is that you're two days early:
  • Thursday, December 7th- Offers and Pick Order posted.
I will say this though: For all the offers I've seen come through so far, there's not a single one that isn't making my picklist.
Well dammit! I thought it was Tuesday and was all excited!!

Latest posts

Back