Fellowship of the Drink XXVIII: Skol

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good! Life got in the way for me for building up an offer on time, but I'm definitely down for sending a mystery box. Now I need to seek forgiveness for complaining about mystery boxes before šŸ˜¬
There may be a round of all mystery boxes coming up just after Christmas...

What an amazing idea. A shame International postage and other constraints are so restricting. Just been browsing the supermarket shelves here in response to a thread on another forum and it's amazing the number of Belgian beers on sale for a couple of euros that cost three or four times the price in the UK. God knows how much they'd be in the US!

Looking good! Life got in the way for me for building up an offer on time, but I'm definitely down for sending a mystery box. Now I need to seek forgiveness for complaining about mystery boxes before šŸ˜¬
If I can have your mystery box, youā€™re forgiven. Otherwise, itā€™s the ducking stool for you.

Back