Fellowship of the Drink XXVII: Welcome to the Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
25479907-ADC9-485E-AC58-113A52A29938.jpeg

Enjoying this one from @mulett6577.

@jimyson glad it arrived safely! I can’t take credit for brewing any of the beers, though. The one that looks like home brew is from Buried Acorn in Syracuse. They do a range of 750ml bottles from their barrel program that look like home brew. They had a barred-aged Berliner Weiss in that format last summer that was amazing. Enjoy!

@jimyson glad it arrived safely! I can’t take credit for brewing any of the beers, though. The one that looks like home brew is from Buried Acorn in Syracuse. They do a range of 750ml bottles from their barrel program that look like home brew. They had a barred-aged Berliner Weiss in that format last summer that was amazing. Enjoy!
Ah, nice! I’m sure I’ll enjoy it just the same. Thanks again.

Porch bomb from @aharri1 arrived Tuesday that my wife had to figure out how to get in the fridge due to me being out of town at the last minute. The glass made it safely as well, but isn't in the picture. Can't wait to try these bad boys out, super pumped about the bonus beers as well! Don't mind the glassware mess behind it.

IMG_0617.jpg

MGD and High Life have a place in my heart. Always have some on ice here for the summertime. It's tough to run around after drinking some of the other beers I like.
Landshark is actually really good ice cold when its hot outside too. Has a really clean flavor, more so than some others.

Excuse my ignorance on this, you can ship beer? My son lives 10 hours from me and I didn’t know this was allowed.
Are you using UPS, USPS, or Fed - Ex?

Back