Fellowship of the Drink XXIII: Support Your Local Doug

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love shipping to Cali. It's like it's entered a portal and disappears for a week and then magically appears "delivered". I hear they ship by train from my area. I wonder if it hitches the ride exactly at Chelnsford.

View attachment 700830

It's probably because the UPS driver had to do their best John Cusack impression like in "2012", dodging all the fires! 😉

@CrookedLaker really out-did himself. I think the conversation was something like:
  • Him: What's your preference?
  • Me: Surprise me!
  • Me: Holy sh*t!
Cheers sir!

IMG_0280.jpg

He reached out last Saturday to let me know he would be shipping me beer early this week but I haven't heard anything since, so I hope everything is ok with him.
Yerp, sorry about that. Still have your beer. Should ship Monday. I’ll toss in an extra for the broken promises.

• Him: What's your preference?
  • Me: Surprise me!
View attachment 700916

Sooooooo good surprise? Let me know what you opened (I realy hope it's that base pair, I feel like it's a ticking time bomb after I dropped one in the brewery grabbing my allotment and spray painted half of the place and all of me when the can split. Also : mailer can labels are baller)

Back