Fellowship of the Drink XXII: Dry Hop with a Vengeance

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FotD XXII – Current list of offers (2 of 2)

TBC

PULP DADDY - Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company - Untappd - PULP DADDY by Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company is a IPA - Imperial / Double New England which has a rating of 4.1 out of 5, with 15,886 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

DDH PULP Daddy - Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company - Untappd - DDH PULP Daddy by Greater Good Imperial Brewing Company is a IPA - Imperial / Double New England which has a rating of 4.2 out of 5, with 4,179 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Sour Murren River - Pizza Boy Brewing Co. - Untappd - Sour Murren River by Pizza Boy Brewing Co. is a IPA - Sour which has a rating of 4 out of 5, with 2,374 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Throne Room - South County Brewing Co. - Untappd - Throne Room by South County Brewing Co. is a Stout - Imperial / Double which has a rating of 4.3 out of 5, with 1,764 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Pastry Stout Batch 3 - Ever Grain Brewing Co. - Untappd - Pastry Stout Batch 3 by Ever Grain Brewing Co. is a Stout - Pastry which has a rating of 4 out of 5, with 160 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Lazy River Pils - New Trail Brewing Co - Untappd - Lazy River Pils by New Trail Brewing Co is a Pilsner - Other which has a rating of 3.6 out of 5, with 1,883 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Hell On Wood - DuClaw Brewing Company - Untappd - Hell On Wood by DuClaw Brewing Company is a Barleywine - American which has a rating of 3.8 out of 5, with 9,599 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Pizza Boy Bottle Opener/Corkscrew
1593113691549.png

CaddyWampus

DSSOLVR - Believe in the Breeze Czech Pils - Believe In the Breeze - DSSOLVR - Untappd

Resident Culture - PJ Party dry-hopped pils - PJ Party - Resident Culture Brewing Co. - Untappd

Burial - Amidst a Metaphorical Psychobabble triple IPA - Amidst A Metaphorical Psychobabble - Burial Beer Co. - Untappd

Fonta Fora x Zillicoah collab - Steinbock steinbeer - Steinbock - Fonta Flora Brewery - Untappd

Burial - Augmentation of Reality Double Dry Hopped Pils - Augmentation of Reality - Burial Beer Co. - Untappd

Newgrass x New Groove collab - Flight Drips Imperial stout with cookie butter - Flight Drips - Newgrass Brewing Co. - Untappd

The glass is from Sugar Creek Brewing in Charlotte, NC where the head brewer is a Master Cicerone.
1593113840672.png

CrookedLaker

Off Color Brewing Apex Predator - Belgian Saison Apex Predator | Off Color Brewing

Off Color Brewing Very, Very Far - Belgian Pale Ale Very Very Far | Off Color Brewing

Speciation Artisan Ales All Together Now - Wild IPA All Together - Speciation Artisan Ales - Untappd

Broadleaf Local Beer All Together Now: New England IPA - All Together | Broad Leaf Local Beer

HOMES Brewery Same Same Different: American IPA - SAME SAME DIFFERENT - HOMES Brewery - Untappd

HOMES Brewery Company Intersect: New England IPA - Intersect | HOMES Brewery

Homes Brewery Pint Glass
1593113855418.png

Dgallo

Northway Brewing Company - Double Sunrise Double ipa - Double Sunrise IPA - Northway Brewing Co. - Untappd

Space | Common Roots Brewing Company - Space is a American Imperial IPA style beer brewed by Common Roots Brewing Company in South Glens Falls, NY. Score: 91 with 36 ratings and reviews. Last update: 06-19-2020.

Woodstock Brewing Co - Hydro Dripping IPA - Hydro Dipping | Woodstock Brewing

Strawberry Wheat Ale - Fort Orange Brewing - Untappd - Strawberry Wheat Ale by Fort Orange Brewing is a Wheat Beer - Other which has a rating of 3.8 out of 5, with 70 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

(No) Tan Line | Sloop Brewing - (No) Tan Line is a New England IPA style beer brewed by Sloop Brewing in Elizaville, NY. Score: n/a with 2 ratings and reviews. Last update: 06-22-2020.

Artisanal Brew Works - Daily IPA

Artisanal Brew Works - She’s Tert with black berry and lemon bar - Sour ale with lactose

Calaeb

1252 - hazy dipa

Tailwind - golden/blonde ale

Jefferson county - pineapple cider

Strawberry wizard - strawberry kiwi gose

Dr dank ddh IPA

Tag - tangerine wheat

Wilson orchard - peach seltzer

Summer jam - blackberry sour

Will include a pint glass and coozie from a local spot
1593113869276.png

FoxPaw

Gigantic IPA - https://www.giganticbrewing.com/pages/gigantic-ipa

Hopworks Urban Brewery Galactic Imperial Red Ale - https://untappd.com/b/hopworks-urban-brewery-hub-galactic-imperial-red-ale/47738

2 Towns Ciderhouse Camp Clementine - https://untappd.com/b/2-towns-ciderhouse-camp-clementine/3185829

Silver City Irresistible Bliss Strawberry Vanilla IPA - https://www.silvercity.beer/seasonals

Odin Brewing Thor’s Equinox Belgian Dark - https://untappd.com/b/odin-brewing-company-thor-s-equinox/58372

Everybody’s Brewing Stir It Up NEIPA - https://untappd.com/b/everybody-s-brewing-stir-it-up/3227419

Aslan Brewing Batch 15 IPA - https://untappd.com/b/aslan-brewing-company-batch-15-ipa/898273

Pick 1: 64 oz insulated SS growler or Bainbridge Brewing glass
1593113881401.png
1593113888479.png

jerbrew

The Lost Voyage - The Lost Voyage brewed with our friends at Barreled Souls pays homage to the Arctic Ale, the king of Burton Ales. Based on a beer brewed for exploration of the North-west Passage in 1851, this ale was designed to not freeze in the sub-zero climate of the Arctic and bring warmth and nourishment to the sailors trapped in the arctic wastes. Our version was brewed with heirloom Maris Otter Barley Malt from England as well as dark caramel syrup replicating brewing sugars of the era. It was then aged a year in Portuguese Tawny Port Barrels providing this stately sipper vinous notes of oak, sticky toffee pudding, and candied fruit.

Euphorik with double cherries - about euphorik This one is with two kinds of cherries. My favorite one yet.

Electric Dragon - Murky Triple IPA with Raspberry & Black Currant

DDH United (Releases today 6/24/2020) - Double Dry Hopped Murky IPA with Citra & Mosaic Hops

Glassware to be chosen by recipient
1593113899557.png

mullet6577

Sun Bump - WISEACRE Brewing Company - Untappd - Sun Bump by WISEACRE Brewing Company is a Wheat Beer - Witbier which has a rating of 3.6 out of 5, with 307 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Fireside - Memphis Made Brewing - Untappd - Fireside by Memphis Made Brewing is a Red Ale - American Amber / Red which has a rating of 3.6 out of 5, with 8,038 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Centsational - Beale Street Brewing Co. - Untappd - Centsational by Beale Street Brewing Co. is a IPA - American which has a rating of 3.6 out of 5, with 83 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Nuance Is DEAD (Volume 2) - Meddlesome Brewing Company - Untappd - Nuance Is DEAD (Volume 2) by Meddlesome Brewing Company is a IPA - New England which has a rating of 3.8 out of 5, with 207 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

The Godhopper - Grind City Brewery Company - Untappd - The Godhopper by Grind City Brewery Company is a IPA - American which has a rating of 3.8 out of 5, with 99 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

All Together - Bearded Iris Brewing - Untappd - All Together by Bearded Iris Brewing is a IPA - New England which has a rating of 4.2 out of 5, with 384 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Glassware – TBD
1593113911046.png

HopsNTails

Pliny the Elder - Russian River Brewing Company - IPA - Imperial / Double - Pliny the Elder - Russian River Brewing Company - Untappd

Supplication - Russian River Brewing Co. - American Wild Ale - Supplication - Russian River Brewing Company - Untappd

Consecration - Russian River Brewing Company - American Wild Ale - Consecration - Russian River Brewing Company - Untappd

Duane’s World IPA - Alvarado Street Brewery - IPA – American - Duane's World IPA - Alvarado Street Brewery - Untappd

Countach - Alvarado Street Brewery - IPA - Imperial / Double - Countach - Alvarado Street Brewery - Untappd
1593113922589.png

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up...This new format of the website wouldn't allow me to copy & paste the pictures with the text, so I had to upload each photo individually. I'll do my best on pick day to periodically post remaining offers.

Pick order to come next...

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up...This new format of the website wouldn't allow me to copy & paste the pictures with the text, so I had to upload each photo individually. I'll do my best on pick day to periodically post remaining offers.

Pick order to come next...
Oh, yikes. OK. Let me see what I can do about that...

Edit - Wait, are you not using the FotD tool?

Thorrak is the lucky winner & is on the clock...

Here is the list with pick times, since the screen shot came out so small. Times are EST. If you won't be able to attend Sunday, feel free to PM me your pick lists & I'll make your selection.

There were 18 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. 8:00 PM Thorrak
  2. 8:05 PM kingmatt
  3. 8:10 PM PShankstar
  4. 8:15 PM JamesonFan
  5. 8:20 PM fourfarthing
  6. 8:25 PM CTownBrewer
  7. 8:30 PM TwistedGray
  8. 8:35 PM jerbrew
  9. 8:40 PM CaddyWampus
  10. 8:45 PM dpinette2
  11. 8:50 PM TBC
  12. 8:55 PM orionol73
  13. 9:00 PM FoxPaw
  14. 9:05 PM HopsNTails
  15. 9:10 PM Dgallo
  16. 9:15 PM CrookedLaker
  17. 9:20 PM mullet6577
  18. 9:25 PM calaeb

Last edited:
We need to start limiting the amount of IPAs...this is just downright disgusting!
I'd offer to swap out my IPAs... but that's like 50% of my box this round. 😳

That said if anyone picks me but doesn’t like IPAs, I’m happy to swap them out for stouts or sours!

Last edited:
Thorrak is the lucky winner & is on the clock...

Here is the list with pick times, since the screen shot came out so small. Times are EST. If you won't be able to attend Sunday, feel free to PM me your pick lists & I'll make your selection.

There were 18 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. 8:00 PM Thorrak
  2. 8:05 PM kingmatt
  3. 8:10 PM PShankstar
  4. 8:15 PM JamesonFan
  5. 8:20 PM fourfarthing
  6. 8:25 PM CTownBrewer
  7. 8:30 PM TwistedGray
  8. 8:35 PM jerbrew
  9. 8:40 PM CaddyWampus
  10. 8:45 PM dpinette2
  11. 8:50 PM TBC
  12. 8:55 PM orionol73
  13. 9:00 PM FoxPaw
  14. 9:05 PM HopsNTails
  15. 9:10 PM Dgallo
  16. 9:15 PM CrookedLaker
  17. 9:20 PM mullet6577
  18. 9:25 PM calaeb

Holy poop, I made it into the top 10 this time!!!!

Thorrak is the man & hooked me up with the FotD Manager tool. Below is the link to all available offers. As people pick during the round on Sunday, it should update automatically. I might be able to have a few beers during the round now that I don't have to worry about this as much, lol.

http://fotd.optictheory.com/fellowship/status/2343c6d8-3c20-41fc-acec-4d71313d36d2/
I can get you a picture of my offer in about 20 mins. Been a crazy household the last 3 days lol

T-minus 5 hrs until first pick. Just a reminder to send in your pick lists if you won't be on tonight. I only have a couple so far, so I'm hoping that means we'll have a good virtual crowd tonight!

T-minus 5 hrs until first pick. Just a reminder to send in your pick lists if you won't be on tonight. I only have a couple so far, so I'm hoping that means we'll have a good virtual crowd tonight!
**** it! Let’s do a zoom meeting for tonight’s draft. Have a virtual beer with each other!!!!

I’d be up for a zoom call but my wife and kids will probably pop their heads in and bust my chops from time to time. Haha Just like they did when a friend stopped by last night to exchange beers and enjoy two “social distancing” beers in the driveway with me.

Back