Fellowship of the Drink XXII: Dry Hop with a Vengeance

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FotD XXII – Current list of participants

6/20/20 Update

CTownBrewer
fourfarthing
TwistedGray
orionol73
JamesonFan
CrookedLaker
Thorrak
HopsNTails
PianoMan
aharri1
kingmatt (OFFER SUBMITTED)
calaeb
FoxPaw
dpinette2
CaddyWampus

Had all intentions to participate but going to bow out of this one...have fun y'all!

6/20/20 Update

CTownBrewer
fourfarthing
TwistedGray
orionol73
JamesonFan
CrookedLaker
Thorrak
HopsNTails
PianoMan
aharri1
calaeb
FoxPaw
dpinette2
CaddyWampus

As a reminder to those submitting offers, please include the style of beer for each of your beers that you are offering. That helps those of us who cannot drink a certain style and those who prefer some styles over others. Thanks : )

As a reminder to those submitting offers, please include the style of beer for each of your beers that you are offering. That helps those of us who cannot drink a certain style and those who prefer some styles over others. Thanks : )
One of these days I will find a barleywine I can stand. Until then...

How quick can you get an offer together? 😆

Pretty sure it's only too late when the offers get posted (and even then...)
By Thursday for sure but until then I can give brewery names and Styles of the beers ill be able to grab. Lol

I haven't been able to get out and pick anything up locally 😢. I'm going to have to drop out this time. I won't be able to grab anything until Sunday. Sorry guys!

Just grab my offer. I’m lucky where I’m located, our beverage centers carry all of our locals.

6/23/20 Update

CTownBrewer
fourfarthing (MYSTERY BOX)
TwistedGray (OFFER SUBMITTED)
orionol73 (OFFER SUBMITTED)
JamesonFan
CrookedLaker
Thorrak (OFFER SUBMITTED)
HopsNTails
calaeb
FoxPaw
dpinette2 (OFFER SUBMITTED)
CaddyWampus
TBC
PShankstar (MYSTERY BOX)
Dgallo

I think I've got everyone in/out updated correctly. If anyone is missing, let me know. Offers due tomorrow. And yes @TBC, 2:59 AM EST is still tomorrow for me, lol!

6/20/20 Update

CTownBrewer
fourfarthing
TwistedGray
orionol73
JamesonFan
CrookedLaker
Thorrak
HopsNTails
PianoMan
aharri1
calaeb
FoxPaw
dpinette2
CaddyWampus

You know you should just include me. I'm in.

Damn near missed this one but I will have an offer in to you tomorrow. Might even raid the bottle collection. We shall see.

Local store just started getting Old Nation and I'm thinking about trying to get out to grab some because I need M43 in my life.

If I can grab some things to put together an offer, will you have me back in as a late addition tomorrow? Barware may be TBD, but beer offer should be ready.

You're in!

This is where we're at as of this morning. If I get all the offers by tomorrow morning, I'll try to post them & run the randomizer a day early, so everyone has more time to figure out their pick lists.

CTownBrewer (OFFER SUBMITTED)
fourfarthing (MYSTERY BOX)
TwistedGray (OFFER SUBMITTED)
orionol73 (OFFER SUBMITTED)
JamesonFan (OFFER SUBMITTED)
CrookedLaker (OFFER SUBMITTED)
Thorrak (OFFER SUBMITTED)
HopsNTails
calaeb
FoxPaw
dpinette2 (OFFER SUBMITTED)
CaddyWampus (OFFER SUBMITTED)
TBC (OFFER SUBMITTED)
PShankstar (MYSTERY BOX)
Dgallo (OFFER SUBMITTED)
jerbrew
mullet6577

I’m excited to be in this round! It feels like forever since I participated last. I’ve been trying to stop at different places here and there to get a few bottles from places for this round. Even though it’s a mystery box I’ll try to get it out in a timely fashion.
Cheers!

And away we go...

FotD XXII – Current list of offers (1 of 2)

kingmatt

Tired Hands "HopHands" American Pale Ale - HopHands - Tired Hands Brewing Company - Untappd

Tired Hands "PUNGE" Double IPA - PUNGE - Tired Hands Brewing Company - Untappd

Tired Hands "Alien Church" IPA - Alien Church - Tired Hands Brewing Company - Untappd

Tired Hands "Big Dream Sympathetic" Double IPA - Big Dream Sympathetic - Tired Hands Brewing Company - Untappd

Tired Hands glass.
1593113191186.png

Thorrak

Alchemist - Heady Topper - IPA - Heady Topper - The Alchemist - Untappd

Alchemist - Holy Moley - IPA - Holy Moley - The Alchemist - Untappd

Alchemist - Crusher - IPA - Crusher - The Alchemist - Untappd

Bruery - Black Tuesday - Stout - Black Tuesday - The Bruery - Untappd

Bruery - Cafe Cocoa - Pastry Stout - Café Cocoa - The Bruery - Untappd

Starr Hill Brewery - "Bottle Bro" Lacrosse Stick Bottle Opener
1593113205011.png

TwistedGray

Alvarado Street Brewery - A pie-inspired kettle sour ale brewed with blueberries and Tahitian vanilla beans - Biggie's Blueberry Brunch Bonanza - Alvarado Street Brewery - Untappd

Alvarado Street Brewery - Imperial kettle sour ale with passionfruit, orange & guava - Triple Haole Punch - Alvarado Street Brewery - Untappd

Corralitos Brewing Company - Foeder aged saison with apricots - Acid Cabin - Corralitos Brewing Company - Untappd

Soquel Fermentation Project - Wild ale aged in oak barrels with apricots - Golden Sour #8 W Apricot - Soquel Fermentation Project - Untappd

Soquel Fermentation Project - Wild ale aged in oak barrels with sour cherries - Red #3 Sour Cherry - Soquel Fermentation Project - Untappd

Glass - Laguna Seca Monterey Grand Prix pint glass (MGP logo on other side of glass, etched track map throughout)
1593113235149.png

pshankstar

Mystery Box
1593113247234.png

fourfarthing

Mystery Box
1593113251837.png

dpinette2

Blue Comet - Widowmaker Brewing - Untappd - Blue Comet by Widowmaker Brewing is a IPA - New England which has a rating of 4 out of 5, with 3,341 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

The 87 - Night Shift Brewing - Untappd - The 87 by Night Shift Brewing is a IPA - Imperial / Double New England which has a rating of 4 out of 5, with 35,663 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Whirlpool - Night Shift Brewing - Untappd - Whirlpool by Night Shift Brewing is a Pale Ale - New England which has a rating of 3.9 out of 5, with 49,813 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Melody Maker - Wandering Soul - Untappd - Melody Maker by Wandering Soul is a Pale Ale - New England which has a rating of 3.9 out of 5, with 1,424 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Hoppy Pilsner - New England Brewing Co. - Untappd - Hoppy Pilsner by New England Brewing Co. is a Pilsner - German which has a rating of 3.8 out of 5, with 647 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
1593113281447.png

orionol73

Ultramoist | Transient Artisan Ales - Ultramoist is a New England IPA style beer brewed by Transient Artisan Ales in Bridgman, MI. Score: n/a with 3 ratings and reviews. Last update: 06-16-2020.

Speciation - Launch Loop - seltzer - Launch Loop - Speciation Artisan Ales - Untappd

Brew Detroit - Slaps Roof IPA - *Slaps Roof IPA* - Brew Detroit - Untappd

Short’s - Sweet 16 Anni Ale - IPA - Sweet 16 Anni Ale - Short's Brewing Company - Untappd
1593113295561.png

JamesonFan

Easter Candy - Brink Brewing Co - Untappd - Easter Candy by Brink Brewing Co is a Stout - Pastry which has a rating of 4.2 out of 5, with 84 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Orange Martian - Platform Beer Company - Untappd - Orange Martian by Platform Beer Company is a Sour - Fruited which has a rating of 3.7 out of 5, with 692 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Chocolate Raspberry Banana Donut - Platform Beer Company - Untappd - Chocolate Raspberry Banana Donut by Platform Beer Company is a Sour - Fruited which has a rating of 3.9 out of 5, with 282 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Beachside - Streetside Brewery - Untappd - Beachside by Streetside Brewery is a IPA - Milkshake which has a rating of 4.2 out of 5, with 443 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

All Together (2020) - Listermann Brewing Company - Untappd - All Together (2020) by Listermann Brewing Company is a IPA - New England which has a rating of 4 out of 5, with 122 ratings and reviews on Untappd.

Marionberry Pie & Coffee a la Mode - Urban Artifact - Untappd - Marionberry Pie & Coffee a la Mode by Urban Artifact is a Spiced / Herbed Beer style beer, which has 8 ratings and reviews on Untappd.
1593113310169.png

CTownBrewer

Green Cheek – I Hear Paul Shaved His Beard & Has A Fancy New Moustache Over In Manchester These Days (DDH DIPA) - I Hear Paul Shaved His Beard And Has A Fancy New Mustache Over In Manchester These Days - Green Cheek Beer Company - Untappd

Green Cheek – We Laughed Till We Cried (Strawberry Lemonade Sour DIPA)- We Laughed Til We Cried - Green Cheek Beer Company - Untappd

Green Cheek – DDH Sink Or Swim (NEIPA) - DDH Sink Or Swim - Green Cheek Beer Company - Untappd

Green Cheek – DDH The Other Brian (NEDIPA) - DDH the Other Brian - Green Cheek Beer Company - Untappd

Green Cheek – Power Jacket (Guava Berliner Weiss) - Power Jacket - Green Cheek Beer Company - Untappd

Green Cheek – Emilio (NETIPA) - Emilio - Green Cheek Beer Company - Untappd

Glass is a Rare Barrel Ambassador of Sour / Moksa Allegiant Mixer glass
1593113473116.png

Back