Fellowship of the Drink XIV: Shipping with the Enemy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you package sent to @jschm19 before he got his selected package? Wassup with that??
The @PianoMan thank you has landed! Definitely overdid the return but I'm super thankful!! I can't wait to get into these, I'm thinking a post trick or treat beer is in order.

20181031_152022.jpeg

He was on the forum 30 minutes ago so I’m sure there is a disconnect somewhere. We’ll get it sorted and if we don’t within a week, I’ll send you a package.

He was on the forum 30 minutes ago so I’m sure there is a disconnect somewhere. We’ll get it sorted and if we don’t within a week, I’ll send you a package.
If for some reason it doesn't get sorted out there is no need for you to send a replacement. I appreciate the offer!

If for some reason it doesn't get sorted out there is no need for you to send a replacement. I appreciate the offer!

Welcome to the extraordinary League of Unfortunate FOTD'ers! Fortunately, up until now it's been a very lonely group. I believe (once confirmed) you are member #2...

It really is a testament to what a good group of people participate in these trades. There has been a lot of participation, and to only have 2 letdowns is pretty good. (although 2 too many)

+1 for the small box to the stiff-ee.

Someone send me his address, in case I don't already have it.

Edit: NVM, I already have it. He's my BYO BOGO buddy for the past two years. I should have looked at the username before I posted. :drunk:

+1 for the small box to the stiff-ee.

Someone send me his address, in case I don't already have it.

Edit: NVM, I already have it. He's my BYO BOGO buddy for the past two years. I should have looked at the username before I posted. :drunk:

Count me in on this. I would send out a small care package for him too! Just let us all concerned beer lovers know. [emoji3][emoji482][emoji1417]

Told yall it was more lucrative to pick a newbie - Hey, maybe he will come through else he kind of just punched himself in the face on HBT.

HA! I totally forgot about that! Definitely doing it. Once I figure out where I put it, of course...

Check the DVD player

Last edited:
And in other news, I think I am going to marry @wstbrewing. He may be against it, but with a few laced beers who knows.

No offense to anyone, but this is by far my favorite FotD package that I've received to date. The glass ... I mean ... there is the glass. I feel like a fooking king! Plus I thought he was shipping me a pound of mota.

IMG_20181102_093221.jpg

IMG_20181102_093737.jpg

IMG_20181102_093743.jpg

Running out of cellar space...going to need to build some new shelves or drink beer...yeah, that could be an option, too.

And in other news, I think I am going to marry @wstbrewing. He may be against it, but with a few laced beers who knows.

No offense to anyone, but this is by far my favorite FotD package that I've received to date. The glass ... I mean ... there is the glass. I feel like a fooking king! Plus I thought he was shipping me a pound of mota.

View attachment 595800
View attachment 595798
View attachment 595799

Running out of cellar space...going to need to build some new shelves or drink beer...yeah, that could be an option, too.

Damn glad it made it and glad you like it.

You said sours, so I went crazy for it. The limited production bombers came highly recommended.

And the glass... well I figured it was only fitting.

Cheers.

I have had a few people PM me and ask about the shipment status, here has been my response

I have not received anything nor have I even heard from him. I had someone else ask the same thing and I will tell you what I told them...I very much appreciate the offer and I honestly don't need or expect anyone to fill in for the bad trade, I figured I would chalk it up to a loss and move on to FotD XV. If you want to send something I certainly won't reject it, but by no means should anyone feel obligated.

I have had a few people PM me and ask about the shipment status, here has been my response

I have not received anything nor have I even heard from him. I had someone else ask the same thing and I will tell you what I told them...I very much appreciate the offer and I honestly don't need or expect anyone to fill in for the bad trade, I figured I would chalk it up to a loss and move on to FotD XV. If you want to send something I certainly won't reject it, but by no means should anyone feel obligated.
A little bird told me you should probably rest your liver and kidneys for a bit. Cheers.

Back