Fellowship of the Drink XIII: Nightmare on Doug Street

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also me
K34FVrUx8ggyA.gif

@TwistedGray , I was worried that package was compromised, had no updates from the day package was dropped off. Now it says it's out for delivery. Hallelujah. Oops, don't do that too soon. :rolleyes:

Pretty much any time between now and about 2-3hrs from now...UPS shows up late. If it's out for delivery, which it says, it'll get here. Letcha know when the doorbell rings :)

The beer gods giveth and the beer gods takith.

For all the new people reading this thread, take note that all the beer was placed inside of a large trashbag and sealed. Without that trash bag, I doubt this package would've made it as two cans burst and leaked throughout. Despite the box smelling of non-carbonated beer, there was no evidence of that...the trashbag did its job.

Anywhoot, porch bomb ... figuratively and literally. Too bad it had to be a sour and a gose, but I ain't complaining :)

IMG_20180917_172336.jpg

Boy, I'm glad it made it. Sorry about the two cans. The gose was an okay beer, I had it laying around, so I threw it in. The Zoo Zoo was from a brewery I really like and I haven't had it yet, so I don't know how it was. Hope you enjoy the rest.

Boy, I'm glad it made it. Sorry about the two cans. The gose was an okay beer, I had it laying around, so I threw it in. The Zoo Zoo was from a brewery I really like and I haven't had it yet, so I don't know how it was. Hope you enjoy the rest.

Could've been much, much worse :) nice spread of varieties and sweet new glass style. Win win!

Back