Fellowship of the Drink XII: The Bad News Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• 20180603_150420.jpg
    20180603_150420.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 75
We probably shouldn't let that jackash in who kept trying to steal other offers from people above him in line, very unprofessional!! Just saying, where's an admin when you need one!

So apparently Im up to run the next round. I am going to look everything over and then try to get some dates together.

I am the competition coordinator for my club and we have our annual 650 entry competition at the end of July. Most of my weekends in July will be full of judging.

I'm looking forward to the trade thread though and will get it together.

So apparently Im up to run the next round. I am going to look everything over and then try to get some dates together.

I am the competition coordinator for my club and we have our annual 650 entry competition at the end of July. Most of my weekends in July will be full of judging.

I'm looking forward to the trade thread though and will get it together.

sooo you're saying we're all supposed to submit our homebrew entries for the cask!! I like it!

Looks like I missed the Untappd username party. If anyone wants to add me it’s thispiratedrinksbeer I usually only check in bud light beers.........[emoji57][emoji6]

Looks like I missed the Untappd username party. If anyone wants to add me it’s thispiratedrinksbeer I usually only check in bud light beers.........[emoji57][emoji6]

There appears to be some disparity between this comment and your signature.

Porque no FotXXX?
Let's see how these experiments turn out. Working 20days straight living in a AirBnB. Last week in June heading to South Lake Tahoe to visit the oldest granddaughter. Hate to send off sub-par stuff. Planing some good brews in July. I'll have 8 empty fermenters and whiskey barrel to fill!

I just put an Inkbird on a full size upright freezer today and nearly filled it within 10 minutes. I have 40 more pounds of beer on the way this week and even more next week.

My FOTD shipment might rival @PianoMan shipment just to clear some room!

Anybody ever wonder what the ups people think when they get a box that sounds like cans and clearly has liquid contents?

My UPS guy knows, turns out he's friends with a coworker so I've gotten him some homebrew that way

My UPS guy is pretty nosey. He asks what I have every time. I always say “ a box”, then he asks for a description of the contents. This time I said gifts, last time was samples, and a time before that I said yeast. The UPS store is next door to the LHBS so when I said yeast I think he knew what it was because he started talking about his brother in law that home brews.

I usually just pack everything and set it on the table and have my wife take it to the UPS store....she doesnt know whats in it cause im always selling stuff online to people, so she just assumes its something ive sold...that way when shes asking she just says its a jeep part or something

Back